PDA

View Full Version : Confessions!

Night Fury
07-05-2015, 05:10 AM
Alright EoFF!

It's me, Night Fury the..... EoFF confession box host. You need to get something off your chest, better do it here.

I'll start us off!

1. I kind of dig Nick Jonas of the Jonas Brothers right now.

2. We don't have a bin in our toilet, so whenever we finish a toilet roll the empty tube just gets put on the floor and they pile up until there's about 10.

3. I left my laundry in the dryer for 5 days this week.

FFNut
07-05-2015, 05:35 AM
I'm really sexy celebrity Nick Cage! Hazzzaa.

Shorty
07-05-2015, 05:59 AM
We've had a break at work for five days and tomorrow is the last day and I've left the house to get food and walk my dog and that is about it.

Shiny
07-05-2015, 06:36 AM
Part of the 9 pounds I gained recently is mostly in my butt. That explains why my pants don't fit right. Also confessing I did for like 2 seconds think it was because I was pregnant. False alarm!

Also confessing I didn't read and listen to all the ciddie speeches yet, sorry!

Fynn
07-05-2015, 06:48 AM
I am actually a lion. Like a real-life lion, no joke.

Nah, but seriously? I kinda dig vocaloids...

FFNut
07-05-2015, 08:45 AM
Ok, I admit it... I'm not Nick Cage.

Formalhaut
07-05-2015, 08:47 AM

WHAT.

Fynn
07-05-2015, 10:59 AM

WHAT.

You LIED TO ME, Nut! :onoes:

Shiny
07-05-2015, 02:09 PM

WHAT.

You LIED TO ME, Nut! :onoes:
https://s.yimg.com/lo/api/res/1.2/fxvjfhWP7ZipkVTtPAYAtg--/YXBwaWQ9eWlzZWFyY2g7Zmk9Zml0O2dlPTAwNjYwMDtncz0wMEEzMDA7aD0yNzU7dz01MDA-/http://cdn.meme.am/instances/500x/60844041.jpg.cf.jpg

Lazerface
07-05-2015, 02:21 PM
I confess that secretly I wish to be a bird.

Freya
07-05-2015, 04:08 PM
I want my job to close down so I can live off unemployment for a little bit. Merely because I want mermaid hair and it's not acceptable at any job I'd have. But I still want money so, unemployment!

FFNut
07-05-2015, 04:14 PM
At work the freezer is stocked with freezies, and I've been eating them all and blaming the high school kid who works each night.

starlet
07-05-2015, 04:32 PM
At work the freezer is stocked with freezies, and I've been eating them all and blaming the high school kid who works each night.

YOU MONSTER

....... I keep getting ice cream at the store even though I'm trying to lose weight. I haven't worked out all week either. I'M SO ASHAMED

fat_moogle
07-05-2015, 04:50 PM
I'm not a fat moogle. I am, in fact, a human being.

Ayen
07-05-2015, 09:04 PM
I'm a guy.

Fynn
07-05-2015, 09:07 PM
I'm a guy.

no i cant believe it say it isnt so

Zanmato
07-05-2015, 10:21 PM
I'm worried about my future.
I don't know if I'll get a decent job or I'll be successful, living on my own and stuff...

Pumpkin
07-05-2015, 10:33 PM
I really want to make friends at school but I'm worried no one will want to be my friend, especially since I am fat. I know it's silly, especially considering everyday I see a ton of people much much bigger than I am, but my brain has convinced me no one wants to be friends with someone my size.

Speaking of, I want to join clubs in college but I don't know if people actually do that and if there will be other people. I hate being like 1 of 2 or 3 people in something and I'm worried that will happen.

I'm even more worried that going to school will be a huge waste of time and money because I could actually have a job that allows me to do good and my life doesn't usually let me get stuff like that. I feel like I have terrible luck sometimes, although on the whole my life has greatly improved.

While I have trimmed up some, it hasn't made me happy, but rather very anxious. Everything I do know makes me paranoid I'm going to put the weight back on. Missing a workout, eating more than usual, having a dessert. I get very paranoid about it and everyday I worry I've undone all of my progress.

I really want to write my fantasy novel but I took a long break from it and reading my own writing makes me cry for some reason. I have to do it though in order to remember where I was. I also worry that it's stupid.

I have a mild chapstick addiction. I NEED to put it on before bed or my lips start burning. I don't need it any other time, and my lips can be 100% fine. But if I climb in to bed, they start burning right on cue.

Zanmato
07-05-2015, 10:39 PM
Don't worry Pumpkin - everything will be fine, if you'll do your best and you won't give up.
Trust me, that's my way of living. :P
I wish you all the best! ^^

FFNut
07-06-2015, 12:59 AM
Ummm Pumkin, I'm your friend and I could care less how big a friend of mine is. I'm not friends with someone because of how they look, it's how their heart is that I choose my friends.

Sephex
07-06-2015, 03:54 AM
For that video speech I made I only had one less beer as indicated by the alcohol seen in it.

Also, I have a crush on everyone on this forum. So many great looking guys!

Night Fury
07-06-2015, 04:04 AM
While I have trimmed up some, it hasn't made me happy, but rather very anxious. Everything I do know makes me paranoid I'm going to put the weight back on. Missing a workout, eating more than usual, having a dessert. I get very paranoid about it and everyday I worry I've undone all of my progress.

I think that many of us are guilty of this - having been doing so well but then 'slipping up' - but you have to let it go. Losing weight properly is a slow and steady process. As hard as it is you have to try not to think of it as slipping up because then you just start to feel negative and you'll want to work out less, or you'll think "well I've already slipped up I'll just eat the WHOLE CAKE" you know? So just allow yourself to do this - it's completely normal and we can't have the perfect fitness/healthy eating regime 100% of the time! Try not to be so hard on yourself because if you are you'll stop seeing your progress :heart:

Pumpkin
07-06-2015, 04:15 AM
Sorry guys, wasn't trying to get too heavy! But I do appreciate the support from everyone. I realize they're mostly silly things

Umm here's a more lighthearted one, I would be the worst slob if I lived alone. When sharky goes out of town for a few days there's clothes everywhere (except on me), dishes everywhere, cheetos galore.

starlet
07-06-2015, 04:38 AM
Umm here's a more lighthearted one, I would be the worst slob if I lived alone. When sharky goes out of town for a few days there's clothes everywhere (except on me), dishes everywhere, cheetos galore.

Oh honey, that's just bachelor/Bachelorette life :cool:

Bubba
07-06-2015, 05:59 PM
Ummm Pumkin, I'm your friend and I couldn't care less how big a friend of mine is. I'm not friends with someone because of how they look, it's how their heart is that I choose my friends.

Fixed :monster:

Lazerface
07-06-2015, 06:21 PM
Now I really want to be a bird.

Shiny
07-06-2015, 09:13 PM
I had a dream last night that my butt engulfed my entire body. So it was a good dream.

FFNut
07-06-2015, 10:32 PM
Just took a super sexy just finished a shower before nightshift selfie for the selfie thread, but didn't post it due to it being to racy. It's not bad or anything, and ment as a joke shot but I backed out.

Bubba
07-07-2015, 12:03 AM
Just took a super sexy just finished a shower before nightshift selfie for the selfie thread, but didn't post it due to it being to racy. It's not bad or anything, and ment as a joke shot but I backed out.

Post it!

FFNut
07-07-2015, 12:05 AM
Ok, I'll post it.

Formalhaut
07-07-2015, 12:07 AM

EoFF could always do with some more http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa196/narcissisticprincess09/swimsuit1-1_zpsxo9lwkea.jpg.

FFNut
07-07-2015, 12:09 AM
Lol, work Wifi stinks so I'll post it when I get home.

I really don't like the COD franchise, Itmis a never changing glitch fest to play.

Please do not double post! Thanks! :)~Sephex

Ayen
07-07-2015, 02:38 AM
That joke I made in my speech about the animal dick?

Really happened to me. The image is burned into my mind!

fire_of_avalon
07-07-2015, 04:16 AM
I haven't flossed Ina while and I look at my floss and I think "you are disgusting and your teeth will fall out" but then I think "some people go their whole life without flossing" but it doesn't make me feel better.

Shiny
07-07-2015, 04:56 AM
Speaking of super sexy racy post shower time pics, I was sent two of those from two different EoFFers. Thanks for the wank bank (I guess).

Bubba
07-07-2015, 08:03 AM
Some guy joined EOFF recently called IgglePiggle and seemed like a bit of a knob. I told everyone that it was actually me and I'd set up a second account when really I hadn't. The guy got banned after only two posts and honestly... I'm not even slightly bothered :D

Sephex
07-07-2015, 08:17 AM
Some guy joined EOFF recently called IgglePiggle and seemed like a bit of a knob. I told everyone that it was actually me and I'd set up a second account when really I hadn't. The guy got banned after only two posts and honestly... I'm not even slightly bothered :D

Hahahahahahhaha are you for real?

Bubba
07-07-2015, 08:20 AM

Yup!

http://home.eyesonff.com/showthread.php/163143-WARNING-I-WON-T-LAST-LONG-HERE!!!

By all accounts, his loss isn't a great one.

Ayen
07-07-2015, 08:37 AM

EoFF Most Cunning, Winter Ciddies 2015.

Sephex
07-07-2015, 08:41 AM

Yup!

http://home.eyesonff.com/showthread.php/163143-WARNING-I-WON-T-LAST-LONG-HERE!!!

By all accounts, his loss isn't a great one.

Found Bubba's face right now:

http://i.imgur.com/sMkxU.jpg

Shauna
07-07-2015, 08:44 AM
What a dick. xD

Loony BoB
07-07-2015, 12:50 PM
Confession: I could unban that guy right now, but I'm too lazy. I could check the staff forum to see if they're talking about it, but... eh. Maybe later.

Lazerface
07-07-2015, 02:46 PM
Confession- I still want to be a bird.

Fynn
07-07-2015, 02:51 PM
I am disappointed FFNut hasn't posted that pic yet.

starlet
07-08-2015, 01:37 AM

Sephex
07-08-2015, 01:42 AM

I want to get on FFNut's wild ride.

Ayen
07-08-2015, 01:45 AM
Confession: I dip fishsticks into my chocolate pudding. It taste good.

Alive-Cat
07-09-2015, 04:55 PM
i am not scared of water :(

Agent Proto
07-09-2015, 07:54 PM
I really regret joining EoFF Fantasy Baseball this year. I haven't been paying attention to it the past few months and it's really showing. :(

MissH
07-10-2015, 12:05 PM
Confession: I dip fishsticks into my chocolate pudding. It taste good.

Chocolate and crisps are the best. I thought it was just a done thing that people put chocolate in their crisps, but apparently not. It's seriously good though.

Shorty
07-10-2015, 02:34 PM
I haven't seen Age of Ultron and I'm oKay with that.

sharkythesharkdogg
07-10-2015, 04:26 PM
Another confession of mine...okay, I always look after I poop, out of curiosity.

I already told you. That's between you and your doctor, Jinx.

I like to give my cats snuggle torture. It pleases me that acts of love and affection make them so angry.

Alive-Cat
07-12-2015, 10:01 PM
i do not touch the top of lids from yoghurts people that lick them need to stop :(

~*~Celes~*~
07-13-2015, 04:59 AM
Confession: I love ice cream.

Confession: I love being a stay at home mom.

Confession: I keep wanting to say "I love sex," but then I think "wow that's too obvious" and back out of saying it. Woops, I just said it anyway!

Ayen
07-13-2015, 05:53 AM
I dig women in business suits. If I see a woman in some slacks and a dress shirt I'll smurfing lose it!

MissH
07-13-2015, 05:20 PM
I dig women in business suits. If I see a woman in some slacks and a dress shirt I'll smurfing lose it!

I feel the same way about men in suits! *swoon*

Formalhaut
07-14-2015, 05:18 PM

http://i.imgur.com/dU9pKBQ.png

Men in suits are just the most attractive proposition. Mr. Carny is a suit makes me want to :squeeze:

MissH
07-16-2015, 07:11 AM
Danny very rarely wears shirts and stuff... But when he does...well, we get into the kind of mess we're in now :-p 3 weeks to go! ;)

But otherwise,I have this...
http://home.eyesonff.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=65318&stc=1
Ooof... The addition of the pizza just makes it even better!

Bubba
07-16-2015, 08:03 AM
I had a really weird dream last night that MissH, the baby and myself were staying in Australia with Pheesh and Night Fury! Man, it was so vivid. Also, a shitload of stuff we ordered for the house and the baby arrived at their house and took up most of the space.

If you guys get anything delivered to your place with our names on it... be sure to forward it on, won't you? Cheers!

Zanmato
07-17-2015, 09:16 AM
I had a really weird dream last night that MissH, the baby and myself were staying in Australia with Pheesh and Night Fury! Man, it was so vivid. Also, a troutload of stuff we ordered for the house and the baby arrived at their house and took up most of the space.

If you guys get anything delivered to your place with our names on it... be sure to forward it on, won't you? Cheers!

What did you smoke, man?! XD

My confession: I found Pokemon very interesting... the game, of course, not this wacky Anime... XD

Minato Arisato
07-17-2015, 07:58 PM
I should really learn not to drink anything while reading these. I've lost count of how many times I accidentally spat out my drink.

So, confessions... I can only think of one right now.

I secretly like the sight of a man in uniform.

Electroshock Therapy
07-18-2015, 01:29 AM
I think I'm the only person in the world who doesn't like Firefly.

Another confession, I used to play with my sister's Barbies.

I really want summer "vacation" to be over!

Ayen
07-18-2015, 07:29 AM

Think again.

Watched the pilot, found it boring, stopped watching.

Bubba
07-19-2015, 10:29 AM

Think again.

Watched the pilot, found it boring, stopped watching.

The pilot is pretty poor compared with the actual series. I'd definitely give it another try!

Fynn
07-19-2015, 10:34 AM
I had a really weird dream last night that MissH, the baby and myself were staying in Australia with Pheesh and Night Fury! Man, it was so vivid. Also, a troutload of stuff we ordered for the house and the baby arrived at their house and took up most of the space.

What did you smoke, man?! XD

My confession: I found Pokemon very interesting... the game, of course, not this wacky Anime... XD

Oh man, let me tell you about the dream I had yesterday! XD

I relayed it all to Pumpkin, so here's how it went:

Also, I had a crazy dark dream today. It's started off with something about Ian from my Crosswords story, but then it went back to me and Ania. We were watching some probe being sent BACK to Pluto, and the way it moved kinda indicated that it was created by some intelligent life forms rather than being natural. And then a huge storm came and we had to hide. When we came out, everything outside was completely dark - no streetlights, no moon, no stars - complete blackness. My phone's flashlight didn't illuminate much, we could only see a couple steps ahead. And then we went looking for our families. It was super cold outside. We couldn't find Ania's parents, while at my parents appartment we found my brother locked on the balcony (there were some malevolent creatures as well everywhere, so they locked him there) and he was dying from the cold so we brought him in and covered him in blankets and he was going to be fine. But then we also found my dad outside, though he was already under a blanket and he was with some other woman and that's how we found out my parents broke up. Later on some streetlights came back on but the sky was still black as pitch and we were taken over by these aliens and there was a lot of some really weird rules imposed, like there was a dystopia, but like you had a chance of putting everything back to normal, but like anything you did at all cost you blood.

A lot of blackness and blood. It was awesome :love:

Which Pokemon game are you playing, BTW?

Ayen
07-19-2015, 10:43 AM
I broke the window to the living room once.

My dad was working on the roof and wanted me to toss the flashlight up to him. I had no idea what he meant by toss, so I threw it like I would anything else, undershot it, and the damn thing went through the smurfing window and got glass all over the rug.

I tried my hardest not to laugh, but I failed. It was too much like something you'd see in a 90's sitcom.

MissH
07-19-2015, 12:19 PM
I had a dream about flying dildos...

#CrazyPregnantLadyDreams

Formalhaut
07-19-2015, 09:54 PM

#CrazyPregnantLadyDreams

I wonder what Bubba is dreaming of?

Ayen
07-19-2015, 10:09 PM

#CrazyPregnantLadyDreams

I wonder what Bubba is dreaming of?

Tampons.

Night Fury
07-19-2015, 10:13 PM
I had a dirty dream about Vince Vaughn as Frank Semyon last night. Like, there was no actual dirty sex stuff - but we both wanted to. It was IMPLIED GUYS.

Formalhaut
07-19-2015, 10:30 PM
I had a dirty dream about Vince Vaughn as Frank Semyon last night. Like, there was no actual dirty sex stuff - but we both wanted to. It was IMPLIED GUYS.

Did it fade to black?

Night Fury
07-19-2015, 10:30 PM
No I woke up >.>

Ayen
07-19-2015, 10:34 PM
I wish I had more dreams like that. I have a long list of celebrities I'll never meet I want to bang.

fire_of_avalon
07-19-2015, 10:37 PM
Implied sex is the worst in dreams because it's like this is my brain and it should be my rules and the dirty sexy time should happen when I say. Stupid brain.

It really hit home for me last night that if a man makes me laugh I am six thousand percent more likely to become totally and irrationally smitten even when I don't know his name.

Mr. Carnelian
07-19-2015, 10:41 PM

http://i.imgur.com/dU9pKBQ.png

Men in suits are just the most attractive proposition. Mr. Carny is a suit makes me want to :squeeze:

Danny very rarely wears shirts and stuff... But when he does...well, we get into the kind of mess we're in now :-p 3 weeks to go! ;)

But otherwise,I have this...
http://home.eyesonff.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=65318&stc=1
Ooof... The addition of the pizza just makes it even better!

I secretly like the sight of a man in uniform.

When did this thread get so sexy?
http://media.giphy.com/media/8dl1ITvPmV99S/giphy.gif

Pumpkin
07-19-2015, 11:09 PM
I dreamt the other night that we had a chicken infestation

Here's another confession. A lot of people have serious and beautiful tattoos that mean something special and important to them. I got mine to celebrate my boobs getting bigger. Literally no other reason

And the best part is I don't regret it a bit :smug:

Formalhaut
07-20-2015, 05:00 PM

Hey! That's my 'hot and flustered' GIF image of choice! Get your own!

Mr. Carnelian
07-20-2015, 06:00 PM
I've had not one, but two, sex dreams about Petyr Baelish.

Haven't we all? :spin:

I first saw the actor who played him in Queer as Folk (the BBC original, not the American version).

He was in some VERY steamy scenes.

Hey! That's my 'hot and flustered' GIF image of choice! Get your own!

I'm the one who found it for you in the first place! :shakefist:

Bri
08-08-2015, 04:30 PM
Finally confessed to my fiance that I'm a member on here, he is still in disbelief and happy :)

escobert
08-08-2015, 04:36 PM
Finally confessed to my fiance that I'm a member on here, he is still in disbelief and happy :)

And I'm glad you're here!

Bri
08-09-2015, 02:08 AM
We're going to have a blast! Yahaaayyy! ;)