PDA

View Full Version : Ariana Grande licks a Donut, Hates America

Night Fury
07-10-2015, 01:32 PM
Ariana Grande got caught on camera licking donuts and then confessing that she hates America. It's.... tremendous.

Oja97POVbM8

The internet has since exploded to condemn her, and she responded with a nice long apology video.

oioGaGjA9kI

Oh what a world we live in.

FFNut
07-10-2015, 03:05 PM
I saw the video of her saying I smurfing hate America, I took it as more of that moment, People get frustrated and say things all the time in a moment. Lets be honest, she doesn't have anyone around her giving her moral advise on you shouldn't say this. It just shows up o TMZ the next day and she says; What?

noxious.sunshine
07-10-2015, 04:30 PM
I'm not a fan of Ariana's. I can never understand any of the words she's singing and thus she sounds like she's just moaning and whining to me. Especially when she sings live.

As far as the whole "I hate America and Americans", I don't care about that.

She never once apologized for spitting on and licking the donuts. Who the fuck does that!? Especially a 22 year old. Who is also a celebrity. My parents and sister would be horrified if I'd done something like that at 22 years old - or any other age for that matter. There is no excuse for doing something like that. It's a major health violation and could make someone sick.

And I'm sorry, but I don't find her apology sincere in the least. She's only apologizing because she got busted.

This isn't the first time she's been caught saying something not good.. I've also read that after doing signing autographs and taking pictures, she said "I hope they all fucking die."

And according to industry people who have worked with her, she IS a diva and has a bad attitude.

Mirage
07-10-2015, 05:41 PM
who is this woman?

Pumpkin
07-10-2015, 06:07 PM
She can hate whatever she wants to but she shouldn't be licking other people's food :/

Vyk
07-10-2015, 09:40 PM
Yeah, I'm not particularly proud to be an american at any given time of day. But that doesn't excuse anyone for infecting someone else's food

Vermachtnis
07-10-2015, 09:47 PM
Especially a 22 year old.

She's 22!? I thought she was like 12.

Ayen
07-10-2015, 11:42 PM
Can TMZ apologize for existing next?

escobert
07-12-2015, 05:18 PM
who is this woman?

somehow she's a pop star.

Ayen
07-13-2015, 06:30 AM
who is this woman?

somehow she's a pop star.

I read that as poop star.

Mirage
07-13-2015, 06:50 AM
is there a difference?

Sephex
07-13-2015, 10:03 AM
I keep seeing this thread title and laughing my ass off. It totally looks like an Onion article title.