PDA

View Full Version : These Final Fantasy remakes

Lazerface
07-11-2015, 03:37 PM
Since FFVII is being remade. You think Squeenix will do any other remakes of Final Fantasy games? I'd hope they'd do a FFVI remake on 3DS or at least a remake of FFIX on PS4, or for the best- FFV remake on 3DS. Thoughts on the damned remakes of great games?

Fynn
07-11-2015, 03:40 PM
Could it be that FFVII is the harbinger of the second remake era? :p

Ayen
07-11-2015, 05:04 PM
I think they're just going to go through and remake them all now.

Another person on another site I frequent brought up that by the time they work on a FFVI remake the 3DS will probably be obsolete, so it'd more than likely come out on whatever their next handheld system is.

Fynn
07-11-2015, 06:01 PM
Well, those handheld remakes usually take a lot faster to release, and I think the 3DS won't be becoming obsolete anytime soon.

Shiva95
07-12-2015, 01:05 PM
I'd love a remake of FFVI on PS4 in HD and 3D graphics. It's an amazing story who deserves it.

Lazerface
07-12-2015, 02:10 PM
I'd love a remake of FFVI on PS4 in HD and 3D graphics. It's an amazing story who deserves it. That's great and all but this time they might want to add some more gameplay elements and tasks to it to make it more worthwhile and repeatable.

Ayen
07-12-2015, 02:45 PM
I'd love a remake of FFVI on PS4 in HD and 3D graphics. It's an amazing story who deserves it. That's great and all but this time they might want to add some more gameplay elements and tasks to it to make it more worthwhile and repeatable.

I fail to see why they can't do that on the PS4.

Lazerface
07-12-2015, 03:20 PM

I fail to see why they can't do that on the PS4. The point is they can. But the question is- Will they?