PDA

View Full Version : MLB All-Star Game

Strider
07-12-2015, 06:31 PM
Okay, so maybe this thread is more about all of the ASG festivities instead of just the game itself, but what do you expect to see? Who got robbed of an All-Star spot? Who's gonna win the home run derby?

Personally, I think I'm most excited for today's Futures Game, which I believe you can watch on MLB.com if you don't have the MLB Network, since the Giants' Tyler Beede is already in AA but I haven't seen him pitch at all. I also think Kris Bryant will probably win the derby and, as usual, I'll be rooting for the National League.

Colonel Angus
07-12-2015, 09:36 PM
Bryant better win... :argh:

chionos
07-12-2015, 09:48 PM
NL always. I want my boy Frasier to put in another good showing at the HRD, since the festivities are on the home turf, but I'm guessing one of the Rookies will win. And who doesn't love Bryant?

I really wanted to go this year, since it's in Cincy, but it didn't work out. Shitty year for it to be there, though, with the Reds being such stinkers.

Strider
07-13-2015, 06:36 AM
NL always. I want my boy Frasier to put in another good showing at the HRD, since the festivities are on the home turf, but I'm guessing one of the Rookies will win. And who doesn't love Bryant?

I really wanted to go this year, since it's in Cincy, but it didn't work out. Shitty year for it to be there, though, with the Reds being such stinkers.

Bruh, I wanted to go when it was San Francisco 7-8 years back, and let me tell you those tickets are super expensive. That's something you really have to save up for it.