PDA

View Full Version : Still interested in FFXV?

Wolf Kanno
07-15-2015, 05:40 AM
So are you still interested in the fifteenth installment of the FF flagship series?

Fynn
07-15-2015, 05:53 AM
Definitely. It looks so promising!

If I manage to get a PS4 by then, definitely a Day 1 purchase :p

Pheesh
07-15-2015, 05:56 AM
I was more interested before I played the demo, it was just really a lacklustre experience for me. They're going to need to release some serious hype gameplay trailers or update duscae once again to get me back on board.

Ayen
07-15-2015, 08:32 AM
I haven't been interested in FFXV for a while now.

Bubba
07-15-2015, 09:28 AM
I'm gonna give the demo another whirl soon now that the update has come in. I'll definitely be getting it day one though.

fat_moogle
07-15-2015, 09:35 AM
Day 1 buy for me. I've been waiting for too long!

They're going to need to release some serious hype gameplay trailers or update duscae once again to get me back on board.
Gamescom is next month so fingers crossed that FFXV will get a media blowout! We need some new characters, locations, ACTUAL STORY DETAILS! But not too much story as you know what SE are like for spoilers sometimes lol.

Fynn
07-15-2015, 10:03 AM
SE hasn't ever really been active on Gamescom, has it? We probably shouldn't expect new info before TGS.

fat_moogle
07-15-2015, 10:07 AM
http://www.gamespot.com/articles/final-fantasy-15-skips-e3-for-gamescom/1100-6426936/"The promotion for the main title will officially begin at Gamescom," says director Tabata

Loony BoB
07-15-2015, 02:14 PM
The demo never had me hyped, but beating up monsters was never what appealed to me about Final Fantasy games. I'm more interested in the overall plot and getting to know the characters and their backgrounds/stories. The demo was never going to give me that kind of experience.

Del Murder
07-15-2015, 05:53 PM
The demo never had me hyped, but beating up monsters was never what appealed to me about Final Fantasy games. I'm more interested in the overall plot and getting to know the characters and their backgrounds/stories. The demo was never going to give me that kind of experience.
Same here. Also modifying abilities, stats, and equipment sets. Running through a field fighting beasts is just what connects all the more interesting pieces of FF and on its own it gets boring very quickly.

I'm still interested in the overall game but this will probably be the first FF game where I really pay attention to the reviews before buying it.

FFNut
07-15-2015, 08:22 PM
I am trying to hype myself for it, however I see a few red flags with it. Hoping more info will null what I think they are wanting to do.

Pumpkin
07-16-2015, 08:23 PM
Yep, although it's not a :omgomg: excite, it's more of a :moogle: excite