PDA

View Full Version : Evil Zone 2.0

Ayen
07-17-2015, 08:39 AM
Because the first thread died before it can even get going.

Some gaming footage for your viewing pleasure:

Zg4x0Cih4F4

No, this isn't a guilty pleasure game for me. IMO this is one of the best fighting games around. It and Mortal Kombat proved that you can make a good fighter without sacrificing story and characters. I love how a lot of the character stories connect together and their campaign plays like a TV show. And the music. Listen to that glorious soundtrack! Only thing that sucks about it is the lip synch. What even the smurf? "My lines are finished, but I am clearly still talking. Stare awkwardly into my body language, fools!"

I played this game so much I still have the controls recorded to memory. I can pick it up today after years of not playing it and it's like I never stopped. It's one of the few games I can actually play on hard and beat.

Oh, and Paul Eiding is in this game. Enough said.

Discuss, the whole two people who know what I'm talking about.

black orb
08-05-2015, 11:41 PM
>>> When I read that title I thought there was going to be remake or something. -_-

Funny, I only had the Japanese version of this game. This is the first time I hear the english voices. lol :luca:

Wolf Kanno
08-06-2015, 06:38 PM
It was a fun game, and I don't regret ever buying it. Even though it's a lackluster fighting game, the characters, music, humor, and hilarious shout-outs to Otaku culture made it worth the whole $10 I spent on it.

Ayen
08-06-2015, 08:32 PM
>>> When I read that title I thought there was going to be remake or something. -_-

Haha, oops. Sorry about that.

Laddy
08-10-2015, 04:05 PM
If I remember correctly, the English voice acting is delightfully awful.