PDA

View Full Version : The Legend of Dragoon

Ayen
07-17-2015, 09:25 AM
Dragoons! One of my favorite RPGs of all time. No, it wasn't developed by Square Soft, it was by Sony. Some former employees from Square did help design it to my understanding.

It was one of many RPGs I used to play all the time as a kid. I got as far as disc 2 before stopping, but it's been so long since I last played the game my memory is blurry. I couldn't even tell you how I got that far because I know I didn't grind. I was too impatient back then to grind. I think I spammed Dragoon powers after I got them. The first disc feels longer than FFVII and VIII's first disc combined. Damn. I never thought it was going to end, and to think it's four discs long!

Discuss.

Randy
07-17-2015, 04:10 PM
Still haven't got through it myself. I got a fair way into the 1st disc but then just ran out of free time, or something, and never went back to it. I was enjoying it quite a bit. Although the fact that they all seemed to be turning into Dragoons was a bit of a weird story point. No idea how it turns out.....
(I was either lucky or unlucky in having a notable character death spoiled for me though. The lucky part being that I can avoid wasting time developing that character when I retry the game. Aka "the Aerith treatment")

Freya
07-17-2015, 04:48 PM
It was my first game to complete fully. Every stardust, everything.

Pumpkin
07-17-2015, 04:51 PM
I really disliked it :shobon: Not good with the buttons you see and it didn't hold my interest enough to bother trying to get better. Sharky loves it though, so it might be neat to watch him play it one day