PDA

View Full Version : Mad Urges

Bubba
07-17-2015, 01:02 PM
So I was buying birthday cards at a shop on my lunch. While I was stood in the cue, Hot Stuff by Donna Summer came on their radio. I had a flash of that scene from The Full Monty where they start dancing in the dole queue. I had an insane urge to do a couple of pelvic thrusts in time with the words "Hot Stuff". My brain was basically saying "YES! YOU'LL NEVER GET THIS OPPORTUNITY AGAIN! DO IT!!"

In the end, I managed to resist the temptation, mainly due to the fact that there were two teenaged girls in front of me in the queue and it would have been highly inappropriate.

Do you ever get any crazy urges when you're out in public? Do you act on them?

Ayen
07-17-2015, 01:05 PM
Some times I just wanna say "This is stupid I'm going home!" I never act on it. I don't even know why I want to say it. Just to be rude for the sake of it because everyone is being too sappy for my liking, I guess.

Slothy
07-17-2015, 01:16 PM
Considering my crazy urges generally involve the desire to harm others I almost never act on them. :shifty:

MissH
07-17-2015, 01:36 PM
Every single time I see someone bending over, I get an urge to smack their backside. It takes all my strength not to smack total strangers bottoms!

Ayen
07-17-2015, 01:38 PM
Every single time I see someone bending over, I get an urge to smack their backside. It takes all my strength not to smack total strangers bottoms!

Must resist urge to post about wanting to bend over in front of MissH.

Oh, goddammit!

MissH
07-17-2015, 01:47 PM

Must resist urge to post about wanting to bend over in front of MissH.

Oh, goddammit!

Do this at your peril!

Pheesh
07-17-2015, 02:23 PM
Between MissH's spanking hands and Bubba's thrusting hips it would seem your daily outings are pretty kinky.

MissH
07-17-2015, 02:29 PM
Between MissH's spanking hands and Bubba's thrusting hips it would seem your daily outings are pretty kinky.

Haha, how do you think we got ourselves into this predicament with baby due in 2 and a half weeks :-p

Anzai
07-17-2015, 02:57 PM
Usually mine are merely attempting to insert completely insane lines of dialogue into every day conversation, never mind all the thoughts of bloody murder.... I've never hit the point of pent up anger to simply imagine numerous gory ways to end certain people that I'll never follow through with. ... Fortunately I've held off on doing so in public for now. Even if I'd love to say something like the following in a face to face conversation...

http://s22.postimg.org/7da9l4l1t/Woke_Up_Covered_In_Blood.jpg