PDA

View Full Version : Demos

Ayen
07-18-2015, 07:50 AM
Demos! You know them. They're samples of a game to help you decide whether or not you want to buy them. What are some of your all time favorite demos?

As a kid I used to play the Metal Gear Solid, Resident 2 & 3, DMC1, Xenogears, Brave Fencer Musashi, PaRappa the Rapper, and Vigilante 8 demos a lot. I still don't have the full game of Brave Fencer Musashi and Vigilante 8. I need to get to work on that.

Discuss.

Wolf Kanno
07-18-2015, 09:31 AM
The demo for Brave Fencer Musashi, Metal Gear Solid and Silent Hill 4 all convinced me to pick up the actual games. I think my favorite demo of all time is still the VIII demo that came with Brave Fencer Musashi. I actually just played through it the other day.

Ayen
07-18-2015, 03:08 PM
That's the one where Rinoa joins you during the Dollet mission, correct? I remember playing that one. I found it harder than the main game because there was only one GF to equip. :lol:

Pete for President
07-18-2015, 07:54 PM
Getting the Nikita in the MGS demo gave so much joy.

Also I remember playing the first GTA demo a ton. It was basically the entire game but there was a 10 minute time limit on it. I would rampage for the full 10 minutes, reboot, and do it all again.