PDA

View Full Version : Let's Play Final Fantasy X-2 HD Remaster #48 - Don't Worry, We Got Better

Pages : 1 [2]

Shauna
11-12-2016, 09:48 PM
Honestly, after we got our butts handed to us we went back and actually sorted our lives out a little bit more. xD We are ready for next time!

Dat Matt
11-21-2016, 06:05 PM
Oh hey guys Dat_Matt here it's only been like 4 months or whatever hows it's going?

Let's Play Final Fantasy X-2 HD Remaster #48 - Don't Worry, We Got Better

So, that Humbaba kicked our asses royally at the end of the last episode. Not wanting to seem like they're too terrible, The Shaunas sorted their lives out a bit and leveled up. Now with their new found level ups, they face off against their old nemesis. Spoilers - they lose again.

Following this, they move on and wrap up a few other episodes that don't require fighting a stupid buttface that 100% cheats.

rbb2e3f3LtU

Karifean
11-21-2016, 07:43 PM
Congrats, you now own ~the best Garment Grid in the game~. Now let's proceed to never use it!

You missed the chest at Tower #10 ;_;

"This place is swarming with fiends" he says. Fun fact: there are literally no fiends to encounter in the cave, only machina. Damn it Cid.

Ah yes that realization when you realize what the scramblers from Chapter 3 are actually for and that they're completely and utterly pointless because you can destroy the ones in this fight in a few turns. Fun times.

The Machina Panzer is wonderful for farming in Shinra's Fiend Arena btw. 80k Gil per win with 3x Double Gil, a Crystal Bangle and you can also steal an Oath Veil which is a pretty damn good accessory.

Paine's "Woo hoo" is such a perfect response to Tobli's unreasonably silly request xD

Gotta say I love how a lot of the areas in Chapter 5 don't have any missions, you just get to see the results of all you accomplished. And the consequences of all you failed to accomplish. It's so good.

The Ray of Hope GG is also stupidly good. If you've ever equipped a Rabite's Foot you know how incredible an extra 150 Luck is gonna be. Literally increasing your accuracy and evasion chances by 150%. Against a lot of enemies that's a straight up GG right there. Though it's not quite the Berserker's Evade & Counter still =P

Jinx
06-04-2017, 12:35 AM
Episode 6:
balloons
despite being shit at math, i actually kind of like sphere break

Jinx
06-04-2017, 02:23 AM
Episode 7:
fuck kimahri
i just realized
did they make ronso blue because blu mage?

Jinx
06-04-2017, 02:49 AM
Episode 8:
I love how in ths game major bosses are now just rando enemies
Make sure you speak to the terasure chest xD

Jinx
06-04-2017, 04:45 PM
Episode 9:
-Not a duck, but I dunno what Tobli is. You can see his human mouth below his duck mouth. All I know is he's an annoying midget and it really disturbs me that one chick stalks him and is sexually attracted to him. But then again, it disturbs HER too.
-I actually really like the Gun Mage dresssphere
-My favorite thing about the marriage sidequest is that you can pitch to children. AND THEY LIKE IT.
-Your fire alarm battery is going out btw
-

Jinx
06-04-2017, 05:13 PM
Episode 10:
-this cloth conversation tho
-i'm bringingit up again
-not letting it go
-i am judging you harsly
-sli...ppy trickle? did i hear tht correctlhy?
-no, i did not. sleepy shuffle.
-shauna slept herself? oh wow xD GREAT AT THIS GAME
-it's noon and i haven't eaten and you keep saying flan and i'm starving
-*plays 'To Zanarkand'*

Jinx
06-04-2017, 05:53 PM
Episode 11:
-KEY MON GUYS LET'S GOOOO
-that fire is still burning TWO YEARS LATER
-I didn't know about that percentage drop, just that you missed out on a Garment Grid. I'm SORRY, but MARRYING A MONKEY IS THE MEANING OF LIFE. Fuck off, SE.
-paul is obsessed with guns. if i didn't know better, i'd think he was american.
-KEY-MON? THAT"S OUR YUNA
-MONKEY! Rikku's face still looks fairly possessed in the HD version, but not nearly as doll-lifeless as in the original
-Overall I'm not a huge fan of the music in the game (like, it's okay, just nothing impressive) but the Zanarkand Ruins song in this game is super pretty

Jinx
06-06-2017, 10:19 PM
Episode 12:<br>-It makes me so mad that the Isaaru answer is tied to percentage. The meaning of life is to marry a hypello. :(<br>-Not great dressspheres xD<br>-WOW<br><br>Episode 13:<br>-Again with monkey passwords<br><br>Episode 14:<br>-DANCING YUNA I WANT TO SEE<br>-Goddamn, at 13 that pushing thing CONFUSED THE trout OUT OF ME. I didn't know YOU PUSHED THEM. So I kept getting so mad because WHY AREN'T THEY GOING TO THE ELEVATOR. OH AND THE NEXT SCENE WON'T TRIGGER. Like, two days stuck on this in frustration. Only figured out the pushing thing by accident. Why. The. smurf. WHY CAN"T THEY WALK. PUT DOWN THE GODDAMN INSTRUMENTS FOR LIKE TWO SECONDS YOU MONGS.&nbsp;<br>-The music and singing isn't synced. Wow.<br>-Also that singing is terrible.<br>-WHO THE HECK IS LENNE? Fun fact: the first copy of this game I bought had a scratch or something and we couldn't get it back to the game store for like a week. It always froze after she went to sleep, didn't even get to the dream. So I played Chapter 1 like 10 times.<br><br>Episode 15:<br>-Ooh, daddyims.<br>-they definitely cheered like 20 times though<br>-Shoulda let me do Gunner's Gauntlet, I am BA at that mini-game.

Jinx
06-06-2017, 10:20 PM
good job shitting the bed, efoff

Skyblade
06-11-2017, 10:29 AM
When was the last time you got to sleep, Jinx? Reading through this last page, I'm getting worried. :D

Jinx
06-13-2017, 01:18 AM
Episode 22:
For god's sake, it's not "Peck-ee", you goons. It's "PEAK". As in peaks and valleys. Jesus Christ. xD

EDIT: I literally posted this 2 seconds before Shauna sussed it out. But to be fair, I had to listen to 10 minutes of "peck-ee".

Bumeaung50
02-14-2019, 03:29 AM
I look after my baby very well thank you :colbert: My advice would be to spend 5-10 minutes just messing with the volume input settings on Audacity and your computer before you record the first time just to make sure you have it at a good level. If you do it right you might even be able to have the tv on low - I did when doing Duscae.

If you want more audio editing tips here's three quick things I do and it usually comes out okay.
1) Highlight a "silent" period of just a few seconds and then select effects, noise removal and then just run it.
2) download http://wiki.audacityteam.org/wiki/Nyquist_Effect_Plugins#Noise_Gate then select your entire track and do effects, noise gate. I usually do threshold to -41.8 and reduction to -50 or so.
3) Effects, compressor.

Anywho
Logos = ALAN RICKMAN. It seems we have a celebrity in our midst.
Why are they dressed in pajamas!?
Snake, SNAAAAAKE yells Rikku. TIME PARADOX.
Hello! Is audacity guides (https://audacityguides.com/) can help me manage that app? The step by step tutorials, cause I download audacity on my computer but it didn't work.