PDA

View Full Version : McDonald's has a secret menu

Strider
07-21-2015, 04:49 AM

Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyy (http://mashable.com/2015/07/20/mcdonalds-secret-menu-ama/?utm_cid=mash-com-fb-main-link)

Discuss.

noxious.sunshine
07-21-2015, 02:08 PM
I hate this term "Secret Menu"

It's not a secret smurfing menu it's just customizing your order. I mean congrats on people brave enough to try out different ingredient combos to come up with their own orders that work.. Chances are, however, that even though you might think you've come up with some new concoction, chances are the employees thought it up 6 months ago.

It's like when I worked at Subway.. My manager told me we couldn't put wraps in the toaster. That's bs. I made steak wraps with my cheese and veggies and toasted them open faced, folded them up, then toasted again (seam side down) for just a little bit. They were mad good.

At Sonic, one of my co-workers and I came up with a key lime pie shake - ask for a standard coconut cream pie shake with a few squirts of lime added. Oh and another co-worker and I came up with a tootsie roll pop slush - it's grape, orange, cherry, and chocolate syrups (a squirt of each), a shot of Dr. Pepper, and slush mix. It tastes just like a footsie roll pop