PDA

View Full Version : Hello new person here :)

setsua25
07-24-2015, 02:50 PM
Nice to meet you all!

A little about me i play tons of FFXIVARR on my PS4. I like to meet new people and really enjoy the final fantasy lore from all past games.

I`m a streamer for dungeoncrawlernetwork, i`ve played MMO games since 1997 and have not stopped since. My first final fantasy game was FF1 when i was a yound kid.

Ayen
07-24-2015, 02:54 PM
Welcome to the world of Final Fantasy. Your soul is already locked in with the community. Escape is impossible. Do not resist.

Pleasure to meet ya. I'm Ayen, Resident Critic. Stay and post lots.

What's your favorite Final Fantasy?

setsua25
07-24-2015, 03:06 PM
Welcome to the world of Final Fantasy. Your soul is already locked in with the community. Escape is impossible. Do not resist.

hehe thanks for the welcoming :)

I like Final fantasy 8 the most and 2nd would be 7.

How about you?

Ayen
07-24-2015, 03:08 PM

How about you?

FFX. VII and VIII are among my top five with IV and VI.

setsua25
07-24-2015, 03:10 PM

How about you?

FFX. VII and VIII are among my top five with IV and VI.

Awesome, i really enjoyed FFIV i just may replay it when i get the chance.

Pumpkin
07-24-2015, 04:11 PM
Welcome! I hope you stick around and post lots!

FFVIII is my second favourite!

Burgermiester85
07-24-2015, 04:22 PM
Hello! I just joined a few days ago! I also like VIII a lot; who is your favorite party member?

setsua25
07-24-2015, 04:33 PM
Welcome! I hope you stick around and post lots!<br>
<br>
FFVIII is my second favourite!<br>
<br>

I plan to post alot :)

glad to see someone else like FF8, for some reason not alot of people dont like it.

setsua25
07-24-2015, 04:38 PM
Hello! I just joined a few days ago! I also like VIII a lot; who is your favorite party member?

my favorite is party member is Selphie Tilmitt (http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Selphie_Tilmitt)

What is yours?

Burgermiester85
07-24-2015, 05:16 PM
I really like Squall. Ive never changed my mind so much about a character over the course of a story as him. I only played it recently, not as a kid, so I had a preconceived notion that he was a whiny useless character based on what the internet says about him, plus i thought the gunblade was a dumb idea. But as I played I quickly grew to love him and even the gunblade is awesome to me now.

Other than Squall, I'm a big Angelo fan xD

setsua25
07-24-2015, 07:20 PM
I really like Squall. Ive never changed my mind so much about a character over the course of a story as him. I only played it recently, not as a kid, so I had a preconceived notion that he was a whiny useless character based on what the internet says about him, plus i thought the gunblade was a dumb idea. But as I played I quickly grew to love him and even the gunblade is awesome to me now.

Other than Squall, I'm a big Angelo fan xD

Hehe Ja i can see that. Thou i always liked the gun blade :)

Burgermiester85
07-24-2015, 07:40 PM
What else about the game makes it your favorite? I know thats a big question sorry xD

Mr. Carnelian
07-24-2015, 07:45 PM
Hello, and welcome onboard! :spin:

Rocket Edge
07-24-2015, 07:50 PM
Another FF14 nut :D

Welcome to EoFF.

FFNut
07-24-2015, 08:10 PM
Welcome, I'm Dave or as most call me Nutty. Welcome to the board! Can't wait to get a chance to chat with you on all things FF, among other things as well!

setsua25
07-24-2015, 09:16 PM
Hello, and welcome onboard! :spin:

Thanks! :)

setsua25
07-24-2015, 09:17 PM
Another FF14 nut :D

Welcome to EoFF.

Ja i love FFXIV so far. Its a very fun game!

setsua25
07-24-2015, 09:17 PM
Welcome, I'm Dave or as most call me Nutty. Welcome to the board! Can't wait to get a chance to chat with you on all things FF, among other things as well!

I`m down to talk about Ff anytime :)

Formalhaut
07-24-2015, 09:19 PM
Hi! I'm Formy, nice to meet you!

So, what's the inspiration behind the username? Setsua... what's that?

setsua25
07-24-2015, 09:19 PM
What else about the game makes it your favorite? I know thats a big question sorry xD

The music!! the combat is pretty good as well but the way the music flows just amps me up to fight. I liked the villians as well, i did have a conection with siffer*I think i spelled it wrong* even thou youj dont really get to be him or play as him.

setsua25
07-24-2015, 09:20 PM
Hi! I'm Formy, nice to meet you!

So, what's the inspiration behind the username? Setsua... what's that?

Nice to meet you as well :)

Its from some of the anime i used to watch and the meaning of the name is pretty cool. I like the way it does as well.

Shauna
07-24-2015, 10:24 PM
Hey guy! Welcome to EoFF!

You might want to have a gander at our Beginner's Guide to EoFF (http://home.eyesonff.com/showthread.php/160404-Beginner-s-Guide-to-EoFF)! It'll show you the ropes of how to use all the functions of our forum - including how to multi-quote!

Hope you enjoy yourself here!

setsua25
07-25-2015, 12:01 AM
Hey guy! Welcome to EoFF!

You might want to have a gander at our Beginner's Guide to EoFF (http://home.eyesonff.com/showthread.php/160404-Beginner-s-Guide-to-EoFF)! It'll show you the ropes of how to use all the functions of our forum - including how to multi-quote!

Hope you enjoy yourself here!

Thanks :) hehe ja that would be a good idea to learn that for later.

Bubba
07-25-2015, 11:29 AM
Great to have you here, Setsua :D

Look forward to seeing you post!

fat_moogle
07-25-2015, 12:19 PM
Welcome to the forums, new person here!

What class do you play in FFXIV?

setsua25
07-25-2015, 01:15 PM
Great to have you here, Setsua :D

Look forward to seeing you post!

Thanks i`m glad to be here :)

setsua25
07-25-2015, 01:16 PM

Awesome another fellow new person :) i play warrior for know. What class do you play?

Bubba
07-25-2015, 01:27 PM
Just a little starter tip: If you tick the multi-quote button in the bottom-right-hand corner of people's posts, you can respond to more than one person in the same message.

Otherwise you'll have Gestapo staff members like Shauna on your case for double-posting! They hassle me all the time for minor things like posting nudes and inciting racial hatred.

fat_moogle
07-25-2015, 01:56 PM

Awesome another fellow new person :) i play warrior for know. What class do you play?
I was referring to the thread title when I said new person here :p I joined here last May, so a little over a year ago. I guess you could still say I'm new compared to a lot of the veterans here, though!

Anyway I played a Dragoon. Just deleted FFXIV from my PS4 though - too far behind and I just don't have time for it. Enjoyed what I played though.