PDA

View Full Version : Journey

fat_moogle
08-01-2015, 07:05 PM
Has anyone played this?

I bought it about a week ago but just got around to playing it, and completing it, today. It only took a couple of hours, and probably could have been completed in less time than that.

It's unique; a picturesque work of art that immerses you with its beautiful landscapes and wonderful soundtrack.

But how can thatgamecompany get away with charging £12 for it? I got it for a couple quid cheaper than that during a sale on PS4, but even the sale price is too much for this game really.

FFNut
08-01-2015, 08:08 PM
I never have played it, and won't unless given to me now if it is that short

Ayen
08-01-2015, 09:18 PM
I heard a lot about it, but haven't played it yet. Never seem to be at any of the game stores I frequent.

Shauna
08-01-2015, 09:53 PM
Pretty sure you can't buy Journey as a standalone physical title - only as the Journey Collectors Edition which features two other games alongside it. Otherwise it's digi-download.

Karifean
08-01-2015, 10:05 PM
Wasn't this, like, one of the highest games in BoB's Top List or something?

fat_moogle
08-01-2015, 11:12 PM

I heard a lot about it, but haven't played it yet. Never seem to be at any of the game stores I frequent.
^ I'd be quite happy to Share Play it with you guys at some point if you like. Does anyone use that feature? I've only done so once.

Pretty sure you can't buy Journey as a standalone physical title - only as the Journey Collectors Edition which features two other games alongside it. Otherwise it's digi-download.
Yeah, with fl0w and fl0wer. I played fl0w on PS3(again, enjoyed it but short) but I didn't bother with fl0wer.

Wolf Kanno
08-02-2015, 03:08 AM
Journey and Flower were both really cool games in my opinion. I ended up liking Flower a little more simply because I didn't expect as much from it whereas Journey delivered on what I thought it would be. It still has one of the best multiplayer designs I've seen in a game.

Pete for President
08-02-2015, 07:50 AM

Quality over quantity my friend. Journey is a gem.

Wasn't this, like, one of the highest games in BoB's Top List or something?

It was fairly high up my list as well :D

I'm all about the Journey hype. Such an amazing piece of work!

DMKA
08-04-2015, 04:01 AM
Never played it but pretty much everyone says it's quite an experience despite being insanely short. More of an artpiece than a video game.

Colonel Angus
08-04-2015, 04:09 AM
Don't stop believin'...

Ayen
08-04-2015, 04:13 AM
Don't stop believin'...

Hold on to the feelin'...

Del Murder
08-05-2015, 07:38 PM
Journey was a fun and unique little game. I enjoyed playing it and I hope to see more innovative titles like that