PDA

View Full Version : I've never done that before...

Wolf Kanno
08-03-2015, 08:26 AM
Are there certain things in FF games you've never done/accomplished that you know most other players have done? Tell me your FF secrets Eoff! :kaoclove:

Pike
08-03-2015, 08:35 AM
I haven't beaten most of them

I am forever cursed to get to the last dungeon and then get sidetracked by real life and not finish it.

NeoCracker
08-03-2015, 08:55 AM
I pretty much never go after the Super Bosses. Ozma, Ruby, Emerald, none of them. :p

Ayen
08-03-2015, 09:01 AM
All of the optional stuff.

FFNut
08-03-2015, 09:19 AM
I almost never try to go for the rare drops. Life is just to busy and I never have the time.

Anzai
08-03-2015, 09:32 AM
Many of the Rare Drops, or otherwise going for 100% items/equipment. Sometimes certain character-related side quests *coughBlitzballcough* are flat out ignored.

Pumpkin
08-03-2015, 02:59 PM
I don't do super-bosses either, usually

Triple Triad

Karifean
08-03-2015, 03:10 PM
I never did the DLC bosses in FFXIII-2.

Loads of stuff I've never done in IV, V and VI (Advance versions). I quit IV and VI a few hours after beating the main storyline and never went back for the optional dungeon(s). FFV I'm almost 100% through but I haven't done Neo Shinryu or that boss rush thing. I can't for the life of me find the switch to get to Neo Shinryu.

VeloZer0
08-03-2015, 06:12 PM
Never actually beaten FF8. I got to the very end, but when I found out that you get locked out of all the cities I said "F*** this" and quit.

Shiva95
08-03-2015, 06:12 PM
FFVI: I never saved Cid because I wanted to see the dramatic scene that follows his death
FFVII: I only dated Tifa
FFVIII: I never played it and don't want to
FFX: I never got Tidus ultimate weapons
FFXIII: I never did all the quests on Gran Pulse

Wolf Kanno
08-06-2015, 06:56 PM
FF1: Some of the various challenges. I've never maxed out my parties level either.

FFII: Max out all Magic

FFIII: Fully -Equipped Onion Knights at Lv. 99.

FFIV: I've never obtained the Adamant Armor, Pink Tail, Rune Ax or Artemis Bow.

FFV: Never maxed out the party level.

FFVI: Never done a CES challenge or Natural Magic/No Esper challenge. I don't think I've ever beaten Siegfried in the arena but I have beaten Chupon. I also haven't fought Omega Weapon in FFVIAdvance

FFVII: I've never gotten the Parasol and I've never done some of the various challenges.

FFVIII: I've never modded my GFs, I've always used their natural abilities and never modded them to get stuff like Str +60% or such nonsense. I've never done some of the challenges either.

FFIX: Never done some of the challenges. I've never finished the Jump Rope Minigame or completed getting all the Tetra Master cards.

FFX: I've never completely unsealed Wakka's Ultimate weapon, and I've never completed the monster arena, modified the sphere board for perfect stats, and I've never had a character complete the Sphere Board.

FFXI: In MMO terms, I've barely played this game so yeah...

FFXII: I've never completed the Sky Pirates Den (only missing three), never obtained all of the best weapons, never maxed my party levels, never beat Omega Mk XII, and never completed the Beastiery.

FFXIII: Never got all the achievements which will pretty much cut this short of what I needed done.

FFXIV: Never played.

Fynn
08-07-2015, 05:50 AM
I've never farmed for Pink Tails in FFIV and I've never tried to manipulate the RNG in XII to get the Zodiac Spear. The funny/tragic thing is that during my first playthrough I got the Zodiac Spear in a regular chest in Pharos, then lost a battle and did not regain it.

black orb
08-08-2015, 04:09 AM
>>> Never beat: FF7 Emeral weapon. FF5 Omega, and FF8 Omega and Ultima weapon, FFX Penance. :luca:

Randy
08-20-2015, 01:36 PM
I've never struggled to beat Ozma. :-) (see what I did there)

I genuinely beat him on the first attempt.

Saber
08-20-2015, 09:58 PM
Final Fantasy II - never maxed everything.
Final Fantasy III - Never beat the last boss
Final Fantasy V - Never leveled to 99, Beat the super bosses.
Final Fantasy VI - Never leveled all characters to 99. Missed 3 rages.
Final Fantasy VII - Never got 5000 points in speed square.
Final Fantasy VIII - Never got enough items to make three elem-guardx4
Final Fantasy IX - Never got Excalibur II (I did but with gameshark)
Final Fantasy X - Never dodged 200 lightning bolts in a row. Never Got enough spheres to max all stats.
Final Fantasy XI - Never liked the game.
Final Fantasy XII - Missed a humanoid or two that you can't get end game. Thus ruining hundreds of hours playing. I hate this game.
Final Fantasy XIII - Never got leveled up all weapons.
Final Fantasy XIV - Never played.

On a side note.

FFI - Got all items, magic and leveled to 99
FFII - Beat the game
FFIII - Played for three days and lost at the final boss.
FFIV - Maxed all stats, got all summons, had the best weapons, got like 10 pink tails.
FFV - Maxed out all jobs
FFVI - Loved this game just gave up on exp farming. Every character learned every magic. (rage hunting)
FFVII - Played this game like 10 times and mastered all my materia like 20 times.
FFVIII - Modded my GF's to junction all stats, Status and elemental attack, status defense x4 (angelo search whoo) but quit when I had to get like 100+ silver mails
FFIX - Leveled to 99, all abilities learned.
FFX - filled in the sphere grid and did many other challenges.
FFXI - Played when it first came out. I was a level 50 monk.
FFXII - Did everything but find two humanoids.
FFXIII - Spent hundreds of hours. Killed every enemy.

Bubba
08-20-2015, 11:33 PM
I never played for any dates other than Aeris and Tifa in FFVII... even though I've played through the game countless times.

Can't be arsed doing them so just watched them on YouTube. Yuffie's is by far my favourite too.

DMKA
09-01-2015, 04:56 AM
IV: Never beaten it
V: Never beaten it
VI: Never saved Cid, never saved Shadow, never killed Doomgaze
X: Never killed the Dark Aeons and Penance
XI: Never got past the Valkurm Dunes :p
XII: Never finished all the hunts
XIII: Never got that Treasure Hunter Trophy
XIV: Never really progressed in the story much