PDA

View Full Version : Deadpool

Calliope
08-05-2015, 04:57 AM
We have a trailer! (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FyKWUTwSYAs)

This looks much better than I thought it was going to be, even in trailer form. Ouch, Green Lantern X_x;;;

Colonel Angus
08-05-2015, 05:07 AM
It looks great. 2016 is going to be an epic year for movies.

Ayen
08-05-2015, 05:54 AM
This looks awesome!

lol, I love the Green Lantern reference.

G13
08-05-2015, 11:05 PM
I haven't been this excited for a Fox Marvel movie

:gator:

Lazerface
08-06-2015, 12:01 AM
:lol: Ahh classical trolling Deadpool. I never tire of him.

Pant Leg Eater from the Bad World
08-06-2015, 01:00 AM
I've watched this trailer at least six times today.

krissy
08-06-2015, 05:30 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fGx6K90TmCI

legit you can just leave that on in a tab somewhere and just imagine wade wobbling to it on a bridge and it's a pretty good three minutes

he would too

DarkMatta
08-06-2015, 10:46 AM
Don't know much about the Deadpool franchise, but watching the trailer got me so excited. The end of the trailer killed me!

Shiny
08-06-2015, 08:40 PM
I may be the only person in the world who likes Marvel, but is not that excited about this film. I think my dislike for Ryan Reynolds makes me feel meh about the whole thing.

Crop
08-06-2015, 09:33 PM
I think my dislike for Ryan Reynolds makes me feel meh about the whole thing.

But he's Van Wilder...

But seriously, I'm as meh as you about this film. But that's likely because I'm meh about 99% of superhero films right now.

Slothy
08-06-2015, 09:57 PM
The trailer definitely fits the source material, but it's not that interesting to me. Aside from very specific instances I don't care for Deadpool as much as others do.

Del Murder
08-06-2015, 10:42 PM
I'm interested in this only for comedic reasons. I've never really been that interested in Deadpool, though his fourth wall breaking is pretty fun. I guess X-Men cameos are also worth looking out for. On those notes the trailer delivered.

So was Deadpool's storyline from that terrible Wolverine movie completely retconned? Are we to assume this was something caused by Days of Future Past? Or are we just not supposed to care?

Ayen
08-06-2015, 10:45 PM
I'm interested in this only for comedic reasons. I've never really been that interested in Deadpool, though his fourth wall breaking is pretty fun. I guess X-Men cameos are also worth looking out for.

So was Deadpool's storyline from that terrible Wolverine movie completely retconned? Are we to assume this was something caused by Days of Future Past? Or are we just not supposed to care?

I'm guessing retconned because of Days of Future Past because it's in everyone's best interest to forget that movie's existence.

Until Deadpool brings it up again in another fourth wall joke like he did for the trailer to the trailer.

Zanmato
08-17-2015, 09:31 AM
Deadpool is freaking awesome and I hope this movie will be as great as D-Pool himself. :P
The rest of superhero movies (especially DC's ones) can suck it!!! :D