PDA

View Full Version : What would get you excited for this?

Wolf Kanno
08-06-2015, 05:47 AM
Okay, so Gamescom was a bit of a bust (understatement I know) and I've been seeing some serious negativity around the interweb for this. So my question is this, what would actually get you excited for this game? What does Squenix need to show you right now that would get you to stand up and say "DAY ONE!". Don't just say "more story or gameplay" I mean we got a story trailer at gamescom and a demo, what specifically about story and gameplay are you wanting to see?

Fynn
08-06-2015, 05:57 AM
I'm super excited and the gamescom trailer was beautiful, unlike anything we'd ever seen in FF. Haters gonna hate :monster:

Ayen
08-06-2015, 08:25 AM
Cindy learning how to use a zipper and putting on pants.

Vermachtnis
08-06-2015, 08:33 AM
I'd love it if the heroes start singing an A Capella version of the BGM at random intervals while driving or fighting.

Night Fury
08-06-2015, 11:02 AM
Playable female characters, more magic and mage classes etc, a release date.

Tyson
08-06-2015, 11:06 AM
I'm already excited! This is a day one buy for me and I'll get whatever expensive Collector's Edition they put out.

From just what has been released I can tell I'm going to like the story more then XII and XIII and I enjoyed the gameplay of the Duscae demo.

Really the only thing killing my buzz is the lack of a release date, plus I just read Tabata said it's only 65% percent done at Gamescom......ruined my whole day.

Pheesh
08-06-2015, 12:32 PM
Better gameplay. I know they 'improved' the targeting system, but they didn't improve it enough for my taste. I played some Kingdom Hearts the other day and if they can do a perfectly functioning action rpg and lock on system for that series then I don't see why it's so crappy in this game.

Shorty
08-06-2015, 04:22 PM

same

Jinx
08-06-2015, 04:33 PM

same

Double same.

Also changing Cindy/Cidney's outfit.

But honestly, I lost interest in this game a long time ago, so pretty much nothing.

Shorty
08-06-2015, 04:37 PM

same

Double same.

But honestly, I lost interest in this game a long time ago, so pretty much nothing.

And also for Cindy to actually be Cidney and along the more traditional Cid route, because "Cindy" sucks.

Pike
08-06-2015, 10:43 PM
I'm already excited as fetch

Not as excited as I am for Yooka-Laylee, Total Warhams or Stellaris, but still excited.

Spawn of Sephiroth
08-06-2015, 11:45 PM
The disk in my PS4

Lamia
08-07-2015, 04:11 AM
Better gameplay. I know they 'improved' the targeting system, but they didn't improve it enough for my taste. I played some Kingdom Hearts the other day and if they can do a perfectly functioning action rpg and lock on system for that series then I don't see why it's so crappy in this game.

Me too. I've been playing KHII.5 Remix and thinking about how well-done the combat is in that game. Then, I started to notice similarities to FFXV but that only made me realize how rough the combat is in the Duscae demo. Hopefully the targeting is improved and everything will sorta "come together" in the final game, when it is polished and including all the features that were missing in the demo.

Mirage
08-07-2015, 05:09 AM
Less black. More variety.

Psychotic
08-07-2015, 07:36 AM
Better gameplay. I know they 'improved' the targeting system, but they didn't improve it enough for my taste. I played some Kingdom Hearts the other day and if they can do a perfectly functioning action rpg and lock on system for that series then I don't see why it's so crappy in this game.This. There's just something off about XV's combat that made it feel a little unsatisfying.

Del Murder
08-07-2015, 06:32 PM
A Martha Stewart summon would definitely get me intrigued. But on a serious note I agree with others that the gameplay felt very flat in the demo. I'm hoping it was a very very limited demo which just showcased the physical combat and that there is much more to it.

The story aspects actually look pretty cool and I'm sure they'll be on par with other FF entries. And the visuals are beautiful.

Leigh
08-07-2015, 09:17 PM
If the characters turn out to be more than heavily sausage-weighted tropes of Shōnen manga, then I will be excite...maybe.

Jinx
08-07-2015, 09:34 PM

same

Double same.

And also for Cindy to actually be Cidney and along the more traditional Cid route, because "Cindy" sucks.

Girl, we are 100% on the same page. If she's going to be a Cid, her name better damn well be Cidney.

DMKA
08-08-2015, 01:43 AM
Less clothing on Cidney and Luna and more female characters with less clothing than Cidney currently has, and a barely clothed Shiva summon, and a release date.

Other than that I'm pretty hyped.

Pumpkin
08-08-2015, 02:46 AM
More ladies!!!