PDA

View Full Version : Noctis and Luna due to wed!

fat_moogle
08-09-2015, 07:54 PM
Tabata has released a short story board that details the beginning of the game. The Kingdom of Lucis and Nibl--- sorry, Niflheim are due to sign an armistice to end conflict between the two nations. How will this armistice take place? With the wedding of Noctis and Luna, of course! But all is not what it seems. Once Noctis left Lucis to head to the ceremony, Niflheim pounced upon Lucis. SNEAKY.

http://www.dualshockers.com/2015/08/09/final-fantasy-xvs-story-beginning-showcased-by-beautiful-illustrations-lunas-role-explained/

In the artwork we see Luna in what appears to be a wedding dress. I wonder if she is aware of her nations intention to strike Lucis while it was vulnerable, or if she thought that the marriage would actually get the go ahead and bring back peace?

Mirage
08-09-2015, 07:55 PM
Thanks, now I won't have to play the first episode!

Formalhaut
08-09-2015, 09:30 PM
Interesting; I wonder how political the story will be. We haven't seen a political Final Fantasy since FFXII.

Jinx
08-09-2015, 10:46 PM
Oh man. How awesome would it be if she's the actual villain in the game and is the mastermind of the war, and the wilted flower shtick is just an act? That would actually make this game a lot more interesting to me.

fat_moogle
08-09-2015, 11:22 PM
Interesting; I wonder how political the story will be. We haven't seen a political Final Fantasy since FFXII.
Poor Type-0, forgotten already!

Oh man. How awesome would it be if she's the actual villain in the game and is the mastermind of the war, and the wilted flower shtick is just an act? That would actually make this game a lot more interesting to me.
In the original Versus XIII concept we seen Stella getting ready to fight Noctis; maybe Luna isn't so dissimilar after all.

Also we know that Leviathan is going to be summoned by a female character; could it be Luna? Both her and Noctis are the chosen ones with the ability to summon. Of course I'm just speculating here, I might be way off. But you imagine how epic it would if the party had to fight Luna, and then when she's lost a lot of health she goes all out and Summons the giant Leviathan for us to fight. OMG.

Formalhaut
08-10-2015, 01:32 AM

Oh yeah, that. I've not played the game yet, and I was sort of more leaning on the main numbered titles.

maybee
08-10-2015, 03:08 AM

Final Fantasy ! Frozen ( or just basically modern day disney with a plot-twist villian, basically )

Loony BoB
08-12-2015, 01:28 PM

Oh yeah, that. I've not played the game yet, and I was sort of more leaning on the main numbered titles.
FFXIV says hi. ;) Basically only XIII of the main numbered series of single player games has been released since XII, so it's not that uncommon. :D

Tyson
08-23-2015, 02:52 PM
In the artwork we see Luna in what appears to be a wedding dress. I wonder if she is aware of her nations intention to strike Lucis while it was vulnerable, or if she thought that the marriage would actually get the go ahead and bring back peace?

I was under the assumption that Luna was apart of the imperials too until recently. I mean it seems as if they invaded her place as a child (as we see in the latest trailer) but then I got thinking.

At the beginning of the game Noctis sets out from Lucis to go to Tenebrae and en route they hear on the radio that Lucis has been lost to the imperials and his father AND Luna are believed dead.

She was in Tenebrae at that point tho right? Waiting for him? Why would the imperials harm her in anyway? Which leads to this artwork of her barely escaping the city.

This leads me to believe Tenebrae was never under imperial occupation and was invaded at the same time Lucis was?

This is all speculation of course but it's fun trying to piece it together.

krissy
08-26-2015, 04:41 AM
lunafreya

god ff names

what next

usagibarrett
renoleonheart

maybee
08-26-2015, 10:12 AM
lunafreya

god ff names

what next

usagibarrett
renoleonheart

gokusephiroth

fat_moogle
08-26-2015, 02:49 PM
lunafreya

god ff names

what next

usagibarrett
renoleonheart
Yeah, I like the name "Luna" but the full "Lunafreya"...not so much. It doesn't sound right.

Fynn
08-31-2015, 11:43 AM
I don't get why people hate it. It reminds me of the likes of Hildegarde, or Winefred. Sounds pretty regal to me.