PDA

View Full Version : How about a PS4 Remaster Collection?

Sephiroth
08-10-2015, 11:58 AM
With all those PS3 titles that get their remaster even if only 1-2 years old - like The Last of Us - why not bring out a Trilogy Remaster Collection of FFXIII? With all kinds of extras like costumes for Lightning Returns, the Collosseum for XIII-2 (maybe even for Lightning Returns as new extra) and extras/DLC codes for FFXIII-1 so we can actually do more once we have reached the end of the first installment? Would that something you'd consider buying?

Mirage
08-10-2015, 05:55 PM
Not really. If I really wanted to see them "remastered", all I would need is to get them on PC and use the magic of graphics settings to make htem look as good as a PS4 could ever have made them, or even better

SapientiaXIII
08-11-2015, 04:08 AM
I would totally be down for it. It would be neat if a remaster could include the Fifth Ark into FFXIII, maybe fully fleshed it out. It'd be convenient for me personally if all of the DLC was included in a remaster bundle, since I don't have every single piece of DLC for XIII-2 and LR. Also maybe a developer's commentary on all of the games (sort of like what Troy Baker and Ashley Johnson did with the TLOU dev commentary video), including a few of the voice actors and other people involved in the trilogy's development. Maybe an "unused" OST could be released from all three games, if there are actually any tracks they didn't end up using in the final products, regardless of how "finished" or unfinished they are. That would be kinda neat to hear.

Also, if a remaster comes to pass, I'm vouching for TressFX Lightning hair. Pls, Square. I need this.

Fynn
08-11-2015, 02:44 PM
http://i.imgur.com/zxl58Pv.jpg?1

Bolivar
08-12-2015, 01:03 AM
More options wouldn't hurt :shrug:. I never played the sequels, so I wouldn't mind having a full 1080p option, all in one collection. From the cross generational games I've played, rendering them at the native resolution of an HDTV makes a huge difference and I don't really enjoy playing these kinds of games on my PC.

Spawn of Sephiroth
08-14-2015, 04:32 PM
I would love that. It's been rumored for some time. I'd would buy it but they should include all the dlc from xiii2 and lr. I absolutely loved all 3 of these games, and still to this date, the only reason i never traded my 360 in when i got my ps4 so i could still play those three games and fallout 3.