PDA

View Full Version : Newbie

LongTimeFFfan
08-10-2015, 12:07 PM
Hi all,

New member here (actually very, very long time returning member....) from rainly old England in the UK. Love final fantasy - Call me either FFfan or Adam. Nice to meet everyone - difficult to find people to chat to who love FF these days. Great to meet you all - I'll start popping up replying to threads hopefully!

Adam :)

FFNut
08-10-2015, 12:26 PM
Hi, I'm Dave or Nutty. Have fun and post lots!

NeoCracker
08-10-2015, 01:33 PM
You are trapped on the top of a tower. On one side, hanging from the edge of the tower is hollywood superstar Shai Labeouf. On the opposite side of the building hangs former Toronto Governer Rob Ford.

At the center of a tower is a pizza that may soon go cold if you don't' eat it now.

WHAT DO YOU DO?

LongTimeFFfan
08-10-2015, 01:37 PM
You are trapped on the top of a tower. On one side, hanging from the edge of the tower is hollywood superstar Shai Labeouf. On the opposite side of the building hangs former Toronto Governer Rob Ford.

At the center of a tower is a pizza that may soon go cold if you don't' eat it now.

WHAT DO YOU DO?

My Character would mean I would first check what type of pizza it was, before googling who the heck Governer Rob Ford is and finding out about it, by which point they would both have fallen and the pizza would probably be cold anyway.... ;)

fat_moogle
08-10-2015, 02:04 PM
Welcome (back) to the forums!

Bubba
08-10-2015, 04:08 PM
A perfect response to Neocracker's teaser. You will fit (back) in nicely here!

Look forward to seeing you post around :D

Bubba
~ Most Awesome Member
~ Best Newbie 2011
~ MLT to be a lead singer in an EOFF rock band

Bri
08-10-2015, 08:45 PM
Welcome!

Psychotic
08-11-2015, 02:57 PM
Howdy cowboy! Whereabouts in lovely rainy England are you from? I hope it's Buckinghamshire. I've always wanted to meet someone from Buckinghamshire. If I hadn't driven through it once I wouldn't entirely be convinced it existed.

Shauna
08-11-2015, 05:52 PM
Welcome back to EoFF!

What was your username before? There might be some old people around here who remember you from way back when.

LongTimeFFfan
08-14-2015, 10:32 PM
Its been so long Shauna I can't actually remember anymore! Talking like 14 years ago or something like that.

Close Psychotic - I'm from Staffordshire.... Where are you from?