PDA

View Full Version : Seven Deadly Sins

Laddy
08-14-2015, 09:00 PM
Relevant. (https://youtu.be/U3NoDEu7kpg)

What are you going to burn in fire for all of eternity for?

For me? Probably lust. There are so many pretty people out there! Secondly, probably pride seeing as I have a low self-esteem and seek validation from others a lot.

Mirage
08-14-2015, 09:27 PM
Don't really consider most of these sins.

Laddy
08-14-2015, 09:29 PM
Don't really consider most of these sins.
They're really more "impulses pretty much all of us have that if left unchecked could lead to destructive behavior for you or others" but that's beside the point.

Karifean
08-14-2015, 09:42 PM
Sloth. I don't consider myself particularly susceptible to the others, but Sloth is just through the roof for me.

Colonel Angus
08-15-2015, 12:23 AM
Sloth is probably my worse, as I'm a lazy mother f'er.

blackmage_nuke
08-15-2015, 11:53 PM
From least to most
Pride as Im not above debasing myself to satisfy the other six
Envy I dont feel unless someones explicitly rubbing something in my face
Wrath besides certain occasions which is more like passive aggression
Greed while I feel isnt strong enough to overcome my Sloth

The last three are approximately equally tied for first depending on how Im feeling that day.

Pheesh
08-17-2015, 02:56 AM
Sloth. If I could get away with it I'd just sit around all day every day. I suppose I do make a point of practicing drums 6 days a week, but as far as the rest of life is concerned, just leave me to play videogames and music.

Sephex
08-17-2015, 07:05 AM
Gluttony. I don't take the time or effort to eat and exorcise properly and I drink heavy liquor fairly frequently (though that keeps going down the more time passes since it is harder for me to drink heavy as I get older).

black orb
08-17-2015, 07:11 AM
>>> Sloth..:luca:

Wolf Kanno
08-17-2015, 07:29 AM
Pride is my number one deadly sin, though Lust has gotten me into more trouble in the long run whereas Pride simply limits my abilities. Wrath is my third deadly sin followed by Sloth.

Forsaken Lover
08-17-2015, 12:26 PM
Pride is the root of most other sins when you get right down to it and it's the one I have in mos abundance. At my worst, I've actually taken pride in this. I've been in some very dark places in my life and my belief in my own superiority or uniqueness or being right no matter what is to blame for that.

Incidentally, while Pride wasn't my favorite Homunculus, Father was and Pride was easily his biggest sin. I always felt I could relate to his position and beliefs.