PDA

View Full Version : So, Edgar is shocked when Terra casts fire,

KentaRawr!
08-15-2015, 04:28 PM
But he says nothing when Sabin uses Rising Phoenix or Aura Blast. And Cyan is not at all impressed when Sabin suplexes a train.

Honestly I'm pretty sure Sabin's an esper in disguise. Thoughts?

Colonel Angus
08-15-2015, 05:45 PM
Sabin's just a meathead, that's why shocked @ Terra's magic.

Edgar & Cyan know Sabin lifts, so whatever he does is no surprise to them.

Pumpkin
08-15-2015, 05:48 PM
Yeah it's amazing what a little weight lifting will do for you. I lifted eight pound weights a few days ago and now I can lift jugs of milk. Today milk, tomorrow train!

Colonel Angus
08-15-2015, 07:50 PM
Yeah it's amazing what a little weight lifting will do for you. I lifted eight pound weights a few days ago and now I can lift jugs of milk. Today milk, tomorrow train!
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CIsQA5vXAAEKv_v.jpg

FFNut
08-15-2015, 09:07 PM
It's the ultimate alpha male move to suplex a train!

KentaRawr!
08-17-2015, 03:29 AM
Bit shouldn't it be surprising that Sabin can basically cast equivalents of firaga and holy without an esper? Plus he has those healing abilities too.

Wolf Kanno
08-17-2015, 06:49 AM
Chances are that most people know about martial art moves. I mean Master Duncan seemed famous in the Figaro region and it wasn't like Vargas wasn't pulling out some weird moves himself. Edgar most likely knew who Terra was so watching her in action threw him off because he just witnessed her do something that has not been seen by human eyes in a thousand years and he knew that, which is why he flipped out. There's also the issue that most of Sabin's more impressive moves are not available by the early stages of the game.

Colonel Angus
08-18-2015, 03:35 AM
Chances are that most people know about martial art moves. I mean Master Duncan seemed famous in the Figaro region and it wasn't like Vargas wasn't pulling out some weird moves himself. Edgar most likely knew who Terra was so watching her in action threw him off because he just witnessed her do something that has not been seen by human eyes in a thousand years and he knew that, which is why he flipped out. There's also the issue that most of Sabin's more impressive moves are not available by the early stages of the game.
Yeah, I think he just has the machine-gun punch thing. I don't think he even has his kamehameha yet.

KentaRawr!
08-19-2015, 05:11 PM
I'm pretty sure that when you get him he has his first three Blitz attacks, which are his Machine-Gun punch thing, Aura Blast, and Rising Phoenix.

If they know about the martial arts attacks, why aren't they sucking energy from Sabin instead of espers? They'd probably get more use out of him! :monster:

Colonel Angus
08-21-2015, 11:46 PM
I'm pretty sure that when you get him he has his first three Blitz attacks, which are his Machine-Gun punch thing, Aura Blast, and Rising Phoenix.

If they know about the martial arts attacks, why aren't they sucking energy from Sabin instead of espers? They'd probably get more use out of him! :monster:
I think it depends your level when you meet him.

Saber
08-22-2015, 03:38 AM
Cause it's the magic he is shocked of. Wasn't the world without magic after the esper war?