PDA

View Full Version : What "Marvel" Film are you most excited to see next?

Colonel Angus
08-26-2015, 05:01 PM
Which Marvel/Fox-Marvel upcoming film are you most jacked to see next? There's a whole slew of movies set to come out in the next five years, so if you love superheroes, this may be the best time to be alive.

Fynn
08-26-2015, 05:37 PM
I have not seen any film from the MCU. Shame, as I used to be a really big Spider-man and X-men fan. Sadly, my wife hates the very concept of superhero movies and I don't have anyone else to go to the movies with :(

So yeah, I'm pretty much out of the loop.

Crop
08-26-2015, 06:31 PM
Honestly, I'm all super hero movied out. I'll just wait patiently until this goes out and see what the next big genre to come in is.

Leigh
08-26-2015, 07:09 PM
I'm always psyched for X-Men, since it isn't connected to the MCU, and therefore, doesn't suffer from dialogue fresh from fanfiction. The MCU tends to rely too much on character goofs and comic relief 'too' often, in that almost every scene has to include some sort of 'quip'.

Honestly, I'm all super hero movied out. I'll just wait patiently until this goes out and see what the next big genre to come in is.

The return of the Western!

Formalhaut
08-26-2015, 07:44 PM
I have not seen any film from the MCU. Shame, as I used to be a really big Spider-man and X-men fan. Sadly, my wife hates the very concept of superhero movies and I don't have anyone else to go to the movies with :(

Aww Fynn :(

I'm looking forward to the Next Guardians of the Galaxy film, as well as X-Men​.

Shorty
08-26-2015, 08:09 PM
Captain Marvel, Civil War, Dr. Strange, Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. II!

Depression Moon
08-26-2015, 08:26 PM
For me it's Black Panther no doubt. We have yet to get a decent black superhero. There are a few black heroes in the MCU right now, but they're all sidekicks or secondary.

Plenty of them are on home video now and you could think of going alone.

Vermachtnis
08-26-2015, 09:41 PM
Deadpool! Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 is in a very close second though. Guardians of the Galaxy was the last movie I watched.

Formalhaut
08-26-2015, 10:15 PM
Plenty of them are on home video now and you could explore of going alone.

I could never do that. When I watch a film, I want to discuss it afterwards, and if there was no-one around, I'd get a bit lonely.

Fynn
08-26-2015, 10:38 PM
THere's this magical invention, Form.

It's called "The Internet".

Formalhaut
08-26-2015, 10:44 PM
THere's this magical invention, Form.

It's called "The Internet".

I guess? It is better watching T.V/films with people though.

Colonel Angus
08-26-2015, 10:55 PM

:onoes: Did you know of this, pre marriage? What are her thoughts on Final Fantasy?

Kalevala
08-27-2015, 03:03 AM
I just wish they'd stop fucking up Fantastic Four. It shouldn't be this difficult to make a decent FF flick.

FFNut
08-27-2015, 03:25 AM
I'm not big into the super hero movies, however I love Thor! Anything Vikings really. So YA, THOR!

Shiny
09-01-2015, 05:44 AM
I'm excited for multiple ones! Black Panther, Infinity War (mostly for Thanos and Hulk fight), Civil War, and Guardians Part 2 in particular. I don't know much about The Inhumans but that seems like it could be really interesting and kind of dark if done right. I would like a more serious less melodramatic and comedic Marvel film with a tone similar to Watchmen. That'd be great. You know what wouldn't be great? The Deadpool movie? Meh. I will inevitably see it but I will find myself probably forcing laughter.

Ayen
12-05-2015, 09:00 PM
Spider-Man, Captain Marvel, Civil War, Age of Apocolypse, and Deadpool.

I can't just choose one. That's impossible!

Edit: Whoops, I thought the last post had been made in September. Hahahaha! -slips away-