PDA

View Full Version : The Buster Sword

Forsaken Lover
08-21-2015, 06:45 AM
Zack: Cloud...you will be my living legacy...please take my sword and treasure it....

Cloud: -looks at the momento from his dead friend and then looks at the baseball bat with a bunch of nails in it- Sorry Zack but this does a lot more damage so...

I wonder if in the remake they will have upgradable equipment and if maybe Cloud's final weapon this time around could be like the "True Buster Sword" he only can use after he gets his head on straight or maybe after you revisit the Shinra Mansion in Nibelheim and see what happened to him and Zack.

Sephiroth
08-21-2015, 09:34 PM
Seeing how in Advent Children it is at Zack's grave and in AC Complete in the Church there is a good chance that at least it can be some kind of Ultimate Weapon II with both having their own advantages.

Formalhaut
08-22-2015, 12:30 AM
I feel like you might auto-equip the Buster Sword during the final defeat of Sephiroth, but I suppose it depends on how they will change the equipment system in the remake.

VeloZer0
08-25-2015, 06:01 PM
I feel like you might auto-equip the Buster Sword during the final defeat of Sephiroth,
I always thought that would have been cool.

Mirage
08-27-2015, 03:46 PM
The buster sword is pretty ugly and dumb looking tbh. Sure, it might have looked cool when I was like 12 but eh, not really missing it.

Carl the Llama
08-27-2015, 07:19 PM
The buster sword is pretty ugly and dumb looking tbh. Sure, it might have looked cool when I was like 12 but eh, not really missing it.

IDK, I kinda like the upgraded Buster Sword in AC, dismantling and reforging (for lack of a better word) to suit your needs if you decided to go down a certain path (kinda like the customization in Lightning Returns).

Ixtli
10-14-2015, 06:13 PM
I always thought that the buster sword was a piece of crap in the original game.