PDA

View Full Version : Hiya Kupos, I'm back n___n

Rin Heartilly
08-22-2015, 08:47 AM
Hello everyone! It's me, Rin \(^w^)/ How is everyone doing today?

I took a break from the forums for a year to focus on my studies, and now that I'm getting the hang of what I'm doing, I have time to procrastinate here again, yay! For those of you that don't know me, My name is Rin (my name is supposed to be Lin/Lyn but my mom misspelled my name as "Rin" on my birth certificate...so now you know ^^;). Feel free to call me either Lyn or Rin or Kupo! :moogle:

FF8 is my favorite FF of course :chocobo: Followed closely by VI, IX, VII and X in an order that's always changing haha

Feel free to say hello if you want, I always enjoy making new friends ^^

Psychotic
08-22-2015, 09:19 AM
Welcome back to the gang!

Rin Heartilly
08-22-2015, 11:04 AM
Welcome back to the gang!

Thank-you Psychotic ^^ Good to be back!

Shauna
08-22-2015, 09:12 PM
Hello again.

How did your studies go then? Hope it was worth missing out on our excellence for a year! x}

Pike
08-22-2015, 11:29 PM
Welcome back! Glad to have you with us again :jess:

Madame Adequate
08-23-2015, 01:03 AM
Welcome back!

Pumpkin
08-23-2015, 01:52 AM
Welcome back :jess:

Colonel Angus
08-23-2015, 02:30 AM
Mmm3KTa601s

fat_moogle
08-23-2015, 10:43 AM
Welcome back, Rin!

Fynn
08-23-2015, 10:48 AM
Good to have you back, Rin ;)

Tyson
08-23-2015, 11:18 AM
Welcome back! Good to have more Aussie's/FF VIII lovers around :)

That was a fortunate mistake on your mums part, Rin is a far more interesting name than Lin/Lyn......Plus you can tell people it's short for Rinoa!

Rin Heartilly
08-23-2015, 07:29 PM
Hello again.

How did your studies go then? Hope it was worth missing out on our excellence for a year! x}

Heeey ^^ Law isn't the most fun to study and I really had a hard time wrapping my head around it at first, but now that I'm sorta getting used to it, I can relax a bit more, and not having any friends to talk about FF makes me sad :( So I'm happy to be in said excellence again xD

Welcome back! Glad to have you with us again :jess:

Yay Thanks Pike, good to be back again! :D

Welcome back!

Thankyou! n________n

Welcome back :jess:

Thanks Pumpkin ^^

Mmm3KTa601s

That was awesome, thankyou! :D

Welcome back, Rin!

Thankyou Kupo! ^^

Good to have you back, Rin ;)

Good to be back, Fynn! Thanks ^^

Welcome back! Good to have more Aussie's/FF VIII lovers around :)

That was a fortunate mistake on your mums part, Rin is a far more interesting name than Lin/Lyn......Plus you can tell people it's short for Rinoa!

Thankyou fellow Perthian!! :D Are you north or South of the river? (If you don't mind me asking!)

Yes! Thanks to FF I love my name now :3 Even though my friend still teases me that it's the same name as that Al bhed guy from FFX xD I prefer saying it's short for Rinoa though ofc haha

Tyson
08-24-2015, 10:52 AM
Thankyou fellow Perthian!! :D Are you north or South of the river? (If you don't mind me asking!)

Yes! Thanks to FF I love my name now :3 Even though my friend still teases me that it's the same name as that Al bhed guy from FFX xD I prefer saying it's short for Rinoa though ofc haha

I'm South of the river. Grew up in Manning near Curtin uni. Live in Canning Vale now tho :)

Rin Heartilly
08-25-2015, 04:51 AM

I'm South of the river. Grew up in Manning near Curtin uni. Live in Canning Vale now tho :)

Oh cool! My aunty lives in Manning, really nice suburb! What's Canning vale like? I've driven past a whole bunch of times and everything looks really big! Like the shopping centers and stuff xD I grew up in Maylands but now I live North near Malaga/Ballajura :D

Tyson
08-25-2015, 12:13 PM

Oh cool! My aunty lives in Manning, really nice suburb! What's Canning vale like? I've driven past a whole bunch of times and everything looks really big! Like the shopping centers and stuff xD I grew up in Maylands but now I live North near Malaga/Ballajura :D

haha yeah we do have alot of shops! Last I heard Gateways shopping centre near my place is supposed to become the biggest in WA.

I definitely prefer it to Manning, sucks being so far from the city tho, catching a taxi is a nightmare!

So which Uni do you go to North of the river?

Oh and you've been gone a whole year?! Cause I dunno if you heard but.....I hear they're remaking FF VII :P

Rin Heartilly
08-25-2015, 12:24 PM

haha yeah we do have alot of shops! Last I heard Gateways shopping centre near my place is supposed to become the biggest in WA.

I definitely prefer it to Manning, sucks being so far from the city tho, catching a taxi is a nightmare!

So which Uni do you go to North of the river?

Oh and you've been gone a whole year?! Cause I dunno if you heard but.....I hear they're remaking FF VII :P

Ooooh cool!! If I could drive I'd definitely check it out xD Oh gosh I know what you mean, its a 30min drive to the city from my area but at peak times its close to an hour :/ I used to go to Curtin but now I go to ECU Joondalup :D I have to wake up at 5am to make it to my 8.30 classes via public transport though ugh.

Yes! I know about the remake! :D I'm excited and scared for it at the same time, I hope they don't change too many things :/

Bubba
08-25-2015, 02:33 PM
Already seen you back posting again. Congrats on your return!

It'll be nice to have a little more FFVIII love around here :D

Rin Heartilly
08-26-2015, 12:50 PM
Already seen you back posting again. Congrats on your return!

It'll be nice to have a little more FFVIII love around here :D

^^ Thankyou Bubba! And yes I agree! I will sow the SeeD of ff8 love into everyones hearts muahahaha--ahem.

Formalhaut
08-27-2015, 12:23 AM
Thankyou Bubba! And yes I agree! I will sow the SeeD of ff8 love into everyones hearts muahahaha--ahem.

Ah yes, so many fun innuendos to be had with SeeD.

Anyway, I am slightly late, but welcome back Rin! Great to see you posting again. :D

Rin Heartilly
08-27-2015, 04:32 PM
Thankyou Bubba! And yes I agree! I will sow the SeeD of ff8 love into everyones hearts muahahaha--ahem.

Anyway, I am slightly late, but welcome back Rin! Great to see you posting again. :D

Hehehe Iknorite? If I could turn everything into puns, I would :p

Thankyou Formalhaut ^^ Good to be back again!!

Formalhaut
08-28-2015, 01:25 AM

Hehehe Iknorite? If I could turn everything into puns, I would :p

Thankyou Formalhaut ^^ Good to be back again!!

Just call me Formy, near enough everyone on here does. :)