PDA

View Full Version : Choose your Sealed Weapon

Colonel Angus
09-01-2015, 05:00 PM
Which Sealed Weapon from Final Fantasy V would you most like to wield?

Assassin's Dagger- Has a +1 Speed bonus & 25% chance @ causing Instant Death.

Apollo's Harp- Does 8x damage on the Undead & Dragons. No word if that's doubled for Undead Dragons.

Excalibur- +5 Strength bonus & Holy elemental. Possibly could make you King of England.

Fire Lash- Whip has +2 Speed bonus & 33% chance of casting Firaga when attacking.

Gaia's Bell- 25% chance of casting Quake when attacking & Increases strength of Earth elemental attacks.

Holy Lance- +3 Strength bonus. Dragoons who wield this while performing a Jump are known as Holy Divers.

Magus Rod- Fire, Ice & Lightning elemental. Increases all elements except Holy & Water.

Masamune- Legendary Katana gives First Strike, increases chance of critical attack & casts Haste when used as an item.

Rune Axe- Magic bonus +3. Uses MP to deal a critical hit.

Sage Staff- Increases Holy elemental, strong against the undead & casts Raise when used as an item.

Sasuke's Katana- +1 Speed bonus & parry's attacks 25% of the time.

Yoichi's Bow- Increases Strength & Speed +3 & increases chance of critical attack.

sharkythesharkdogg
09-01-2015, 06:17 PM
25% Instant Death? 1 in 4 drop immediately. I like them odds. Dagger.

Vermachtnis
09-01-2015, 07:56 PM
Ka-ching, ka-ching. The Bell is the best. But what about the put up in a crate that's kinda sorta famous Chicken Knife?

Karifean
09-01-2015, 08:51 PM
Masamune easily. First Strike, very strong with a solid crit chance on top of that AND the ability to cast Haste for free whenever? Yes please.

Colonel Angus
09-02-2015, 12:22 AM
Masamune easily. First Strike, very strong with a solid crit chance on top of that AND the ability to cast Haste for free whenever? Yes please.
I forget whether or not Katanas break in this game when used as items like they do in Tactics.

Karifean
09-02-2015, 01:54 AM
I forget whether or not Katanas break in this game when used as items like they do in Tactics.

No they don't. Though that would be absolutely hilarious. Finally got your hands on a legendary weapon, oh it casts Haste when used as an item? Sweet! *breaks*

Fynn
09-02-2015, 08:12 AM
I always liked the Rune Axe.