PDA

View Full Version : Auction

VeloZer0
08-28-2015, 05:44 AM
So, the last time I attempted to play this I was going all right until I got to the part where you have to do the territory auction thing. At which point it seemed like it would be better to have some sort of long term strategy, which seemed like more work than I wanted to do.

Anyone have advice on the bottom line? Is it something I am going to need to keep on top of for the game so I don't shoot myself in the foot for later? Can I just ignore the whole thing? Any general advice?

Skyblade
09-02-2015, 09:16 PM
Each area you control gets you cheaper prices for quests and shop items from that area. If you control all areas from a particular auction house, they begin auctioning items instead, some of which (especially the reward for winning every auction in a single auction house again) can be very powerful. As in, Ribbons, Genji Gear, and other endgame stuff.

Pike
09-02-2015, 10:33 PM
It's been a little while since I played this game. Is this the one where you like... compete against other clans by spending coins and whoever throws down the most coins wins?

I always bought a couple of the big coins before starting. Then I'd save those as secret weapons.