PDA

View Full Version : Live Pokedex?

Spawn of Sephiroth
08-29-2015, 12:35 AM
Has anyone on here completed one? Curious to how long and frustrating. Just got Pokemon Y the other day, and except SoulSilver this is the first new Pokemon game Ive played since Gen 2 Gold/Silver. It seems like it would take time, you definately have good resources (WonderTrade and GTS) are both helpful. Just Wonder Trade alone Ive gotten crazy rare Pokemon and even 3 legendaries. Theres alot to do and ways to evolve now is crazy. Definately been out of the loop too long. Was considering maybe one day attempting this after I log enough time in to get a little up to speed.

Dat Matt
08-29-2015, 09:32 AM
I have a live Pokedex with all 719 Pokemon. I also have a ll pokemon variants like unknown and rotom, as well as the full vivillion range.

I spent about 300 hours in X/Y getting everything I needed ready (like breeding and raising 3 charnanders) before purtubg about 20-30 hours into each of the previous installments to get the legendaries so I do have a box full of duplicates.

All in all I say I spent about 500 hours getting things sorted for it. Wasn't hard, just time consuming.

Spawn of Sephiroth
08-29-2015, 03:43 PM
I have a live Pokedex with all 719 Pokemon. I also have a ll pokemon variants like unknown and rotom, as well as the full vivillion range.

I spent about 300 hours in X/Y getting everything I needed ready (like breeding and raising 3 charnanders) before purtubg about 20-30 hours into each of the previous installments to get the legendaries so I do have a box full of duplicates.

All in all I say I spent about 500 hours getting things sorted for it. Wasn't hard, just time consuming.

Oh wow yea that is time consuming.