PDA

View Full Version : Apple Juice or Orange Juice?

Pumpkin
09-10-2015, 05:00 PM
I much prefer apple juice!

noxious.sunshine
09-10-2015, 06:17 PM
I don't like fruit juices in general.

I don't even give it to my kid 'cuz it's full of sugar in spite of whatever brand touting "all natural with no added sugars"... If I do let her have some, it's mostly water with just a splash of juice.

Galuf
09-10-2015, 07:32 PM
Orange Juice: Juice of the gods.

There is no better drink. Even Cider cannot compare. And i love cider. .... Im totally not underage by few months.

escobert
09-10-2015, 09:36 PM
apple juice.

FFNut
09-10-2015, 10:50 PM
Though I enjoy both a lot, I'd rather have orange juice as apple upsets my tummy. However Pink Grapefruit juice is my fav of fruit juices.

Shiny
09-22-2015, 05:08 AM
Orange juice is love, but it burns my throat, inflames my stomach and corrodes my teeth. I believe Tropicana makes a low acid one but it's basically water so I just have to not have orange juice now unless I am sucking on an orange.

Orange juice was my obsession for years until the effects of drinking basically a gallon everyday set in. I discovered warm apple cider from Bryant Park and now that is my jam especially in the winter.

Mirage
09-22-2015, 07:10 AM
apple juice feels like it's more acidic to me, and i don't really like the flavor of most of them

orange juice for me

and of course it has a lot of sugar in it even if it's "natural". it's made from fruits and fruits are full of sugar.

Bri
09-23-2015, 03:09 AM
OJ for me!

Bubba
09-23-2015, 03:26 PM
I don't even give it to my kid 'cuz it's full of sugar in spite of whatever brand touting "all natural with no added sugars"... If I do let her have some, it's mostly water with just a splash of juice.

and of course it has a lot of sugar in it even if it's "natural". it's made from fruits and fruits are full of sugar.

Fruit does have a lot of natural sugar (fructose) but not in the volume that cakes, sweets and biscuits have. Also, don't forget that fruit also has a lot of vitamins and antioxidants, not to mention water.

As long as you get juice that isn't "from concentrate" then you really shouldn't avoid it. It's good for you!

As for the poll, I have more apple juice but I am partial to both!

MissH
09-23-2015, 03:29 PM
I like apple juice best. But when I do have orange, it has to be with bits in.I dont understand why anyone would have the smooth stuff! If you juice an orange-it's gonna have bits in!!

Ayen
09-27-2015, 04:40 AM
Apple Juice!

maybee
09-28-2015, 10:55 PM
APPLE JUICE IS THE DRINK OF THE HEAVENS, CREATED BY THE ANGELS.

:heart:

Formalhaut
09-29-2015, 12:24 AM
I like apple juice best. But when I do have orange, it has to be with bits in.I dont understand why anyone would have the smooth stuff! If you juice an orange-it's gonna have bits in!!

I actually prefer smooth. Don't get me wrong, I like the bits in as well, but it always comes across as rather... lumpy, at times. As if it has curdled. :p