PDA

View Full Version : Which Would You Rather?

Pumpkin
09-19-2015, 05:02 PM
This is a hard one for me, I don't know

This is assuming no ill effects. Like if you fast forward, you won't like... shut down or something and none of these will cause a time paradox or anything of the sort

Mr. Carnelian
09-19-2015, 05:15 PM
Freezing time would be SOOO good for pranking. :p

Plus, I could do my dissertation at the last minute and still have all the time in the world.

Karifean
09-20-2015, 01:40 PM
It was a toss-up between freezing and rewinding for me, but I went for freezing if only because I believe having the ability to rewind time would wear me down mentally as I try to get everything "right" and become unable to accept failure and sad occurrences. I'd probably break before too long.

Freezing is powerful enough.

Fynn
09-20-2015, 02:57 PM
I choose to accept the inevitability of the passage of time and accept my unavoidable death rather than play with the time flow for my own amusement, thank you very much :monster:

Shaibana
09-20-2015, 05:51 PM
ill rather rewind time.

going forward in time would have no real benefit imo.
you just lose time to life

blackmage_nuke
09-20-2015, 06:29 PM
Rewind time if you mean my mind goes back to a younger body whenever I want which effectively means immortality and a life of lottery luxury.

If my body goes back in time meaning I still age then fast forward assuming it means my body is jumped out of time and I can land myself in the year 10000 if I so choose where hopefully medical technology has solved this whole aging thing

theundeadhero
09-20-2015, 06:30 PM
What if you still aged every time you froze time? Each time you do so is a sacrifice and if you do it too much you'll be old while your friends are just starting to enjoy their lives. You could catch up to your parents.

Sephex
09-21-2015, 06:18 AM
Freeze time. For the sole purpose of getting in bar fights so people can watch a fat, pathetic person totally destroy people in fights that he shouldn't have come close to winning. Then I make a clean getaway. I'd try to freeze and unfreeze time to make myself look like I can move like a DBZ character. I would also guy a giant blond wig that I could easily conceal so people think Super Saiyans are real.

MissH
09-23-2015, 03:44 PM
I would rewind time to spend time with the love ones who I took for granted that are now lost. Id cherish the moments that are now just treasured memories.

starlet
09-26-2015, 01:57 AM
I said Id Fast-forward time so It can be next summer already, but once I got to june 1st I'd want to freeze time because I know I'm not going to want to go home already :love:

Ayen
09-27-2015, 03:52 AM
I almost picked forward so I could bypass loading times and such, but went with freeze time for shennigans. Oh, all the shennigans. I'd feel like Piper Halliwell.