PDA

View Full Version : Which Type of Bouquet Do You Prefer?

Pumpkin
09-20-2015, 05:02 PM
I prefer ones that are the same type of flower. Either the same colour or different colours, I don't really have a preference there

Colonel Angus
09-20-2015, 05:52 PM
I'm up for anything, as long as they look & smell nice. And they aren't attracting a lot of bugs.

blackmage_nuke
09-20-2015, 06:26 PM
I don't see the point in flowers but if I were compelled to create a bouquet I would go with two colours that matched the theme for whatever reason it was I was giving someone flowers.

Bri
09-21-2015, 02:05 AM
I would prefer a bouquet of white daisies, white & pink carnations or white orchids..

FFNut
09-21-2015, 02:13 AM
As long as it's not Dee tossing them, I'm indifferent.

Pheesh
09-21-2015, 02:39 AM
I don't really care. When I buy flowers for Tara I know there's a specific few that she doesn't like and some that she's more partial to. But I'll usually pick what looks nicest on the day and will smell good.

FFNut
09-21-2015, 03:00 AM
I don't really care. When I buy flowers for Tara I know there's a specific few that she doesn't like and some that she's more partial to. But I'll usually pick what looks nicest on the day and will smell good.

This to is my strategy!

Shiny
09-21-2015, 03:59 AM
Flowers...for me?! If a person got me flowers they're really corny and they don't know me very well, but because I am polite I would accept them and never openly complain. Secretly I would be annoyed that you got flowers that should have remained in the ground and given them to me for me to stress about watering. Thanks, ig.

As a child I use to eat flowers so that should tell you what I think of them.

Sephex
09-21-2015, 04:25 AM
http://i.imgur.com/z6ixtQP.gif

MissH
10-07-2015, 04:53 PM
I don't think I really mind... I think it depends on the flower.

I love mixed bouquets of flowers but saying that there's nothing more beautiful than a bouquet of roses!

I just love flowers! I wish they were cheaper or we were allowed to pick them!