PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon Y breeding question

Spawn of Sephiroth
09-05-2015, 03:05 AM
Ok so Ive done some looking on google and cant find an answer to this so hopefully someone on here can help me. Ok so I FINALLY got a Pinsir on my Y(via GTS trade for an extra ditto I had and put on there) . Now Im wanting to get one that has a Moxie ability but mine has Mold Break. Im looking to build it with sword dance quick attack return and one more. Now I have a Heracross that has Aerial Ace. If i breed them together is that an egg move that Pinsir can get and If I breed a Mold Break Pinsir whats the chances of a Moxie hatching? Any help please would be nice.

Skyblade
09-05-2015, 04:06 AM
You cannot hatch a Pinsir with Moxie from one who has Mold Breaker. Moxie is Pinsir's Hidden Ability. The Hidden Ability of a Pokemon can only hatch if the female parent already has its Hidden Ability. Thus, you would need a Moxie Pinsir to breed more Moxie Pinsirs.

Also, Aerial Ace is not an Egg Move for Pinsir. Nor can it learn it via TM. The only way Pinsir can get Flying Type coverage is for it to Mega-Evolve into Mega Pinsir so that Aerilate converts Normal moves to Flying moves.

Spawn of Sephiroth
09-05-2015, 04:29 AM
You cannot hatch a Pinsir with Moxie from one who has Mold Breaker. Moxie is Pinsir's Hidden Ability. The Hidden Ability of a Pokemon can only hatch if the female parent already has its Hidden Ability. Thus, you would need a Moxie Pinsir to breed more Moxie Pinsirs.

Also, Aerial Ace is not an Egg Move for Pinsir. Nor can it learn it via TM. The only way Pinsir can get Flying Type coverage is for it to Mega-Evolve into Mega Pinsir so that Aerilate converts Normal moves to Flying moves.

Well damn lol thanks. I had a feeling...

Skyblade
09-05-2015, 05:01 AM
Pinsir actually does not get that many Egg Moves. Bug Bite, Superpower, Close Combat, Feint, Feint Attack, Flail, Fury Attack, Me First, and Quick Attack. That's it.

If you would like, let me know which Egg Moves you would like, and I'll try to breed you a Moxie Pinsir when I have spare time (probably not for another week or so, until school settles down).

Spawn of Sephiroth
09-05-2015, 04:01 PM
Pinsir actually does not get that many Egg Moves. Bug Bite, Superpower, Close Combat, Feint, Feint Attack, Flail, Fury Attack, Me First, and Quick Attack. That's it.

If you would like, let me know which Egg Moves you would like, and I'll try to breed you a Moxie Pinsir when I have spare time (probably not for another week or so, until school settles down).

Yea that would be awesome!! It doesnt mattee probably the only move Ill keep from that list is Quick Attack.

My Friend Code 3583-1990-1267 trainer name is Fetters!