10-09-2015, 05:00 PM
You can only pick one.

Rin Heartilly
10-09-2015, 06:30 PM
Puppies aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllll the way ^^

My fluffy baby when she was a small fluff baby:

escobert
10-09-2015, 06:53 PM
Hmmm. Kittens are cute but can be little monsters with claws and teeth. Puppies are cute but pee and hump. hard choices!

Freya
10-09-2015, 08:51 PM
NO you can't make me pick. I love them both. I love when i have a kitty on my right and a puppy on my left.

Colonel Angus
10-10-2015, 02:33 AM
NO you can't make me pick. I love them both. I love when i have a kitty on my right and a puppy on my left.
How do you feel about having a kitty on your left & a puppy on your right? #NotAfraid2AskTheToughQuestions

blackmage_nuke
10-10-2015, 03:04 AM
Puppies might one day grow up to be useful

Pheesh
10-10-2015, 04:38 AM
Kittens are cute but they grow up and turn into cats, which are not cute. Puppies are hilarious, awesome and fun, and nothing about that changes when they grow up.

Tyson
10-10-2015, 07:22 AM

:O Angelo??

I only have a cat at the moment which was a super cute kitten, it's a ragdoll so it was basically just a tiny ball of fur, I do like their cleanliness and they pretty much take care of themselves as long as the food and water bowls are kept full haha.

I would love a puppy, I only really like the bigger breeds however and the house I currently own has a TINY backyard, (land is surprisingly expensive in AUS) maybe in the next house.

Rin Heartilly
10-10-2015, 07:43 AM

:O Angelo??

I only have a cat at the moment which was a super cute kitten, it's a ragdoll so it was basically just a tiny ball of fur, I do like their cleanliness and they pretty much take care of themselves as long as the food and water bowls are kept full haha.

I would love a puppy, I only really like the bigger breeds however and the house I currently own has a TINY backyard, (land is surprisingly expensive in AUS) maybe in the next house.

Fur child all grown up:

Ironically her name is Angel too xD I initially wanted to name her Vixen because she looked like a little fox when she was a puppy but my mum kept calling her a little angel and the name stuck xD

Oh gosh the land prices in Aus really are so expensive right? I wonder if I'll be able to afford one later, considering average house prices for a 4 bedroom house are around $400k+ ugh...

Tyson
10-10-2015, 09:48 AM
Fur child all grown up:

Ironically her name is Angel too xD I initially wanted to name her Vixen because she looked like a little fox when she was a puppy but my mum kept calling her a little angel and the name stuck xD

Oh gosh the land prices in Aus really are so expensive right? I wonder if I'll be able to afford one later, considering average house prices for a 4 bedroom house are around $400k+ ugh...

My kitten, he's just over a year old now.

Oh wow!....I gotta ask, have you ever considered Cosplaying Rinoa? You seem liked you'd be able to pull it off pretty perfectly.

Yeah it is pretty pricey, I would of spent about $360-380k for this place about 18 months ago. I live by myself so it's not impossible, do end up with one hell of a mortgage tho :P

Rin Heartilly
10-10-2015, 10:09 AM

My kitten, he's just over a year old now.

Oh wow!....I gotta ask, have you ever considered Cosplaying Rinoa? You seem liked you'd be able to pull it off pretty perfectly.

Yeah it is pretty pricey, I would of spent about $360-380k for this place about 18 months ago. I live by myself so it's not impossible, do end up with one hell of a mortgage tho :P

Your kitty looks so fluffy and soft! :omgomg:

Thankyou :D I've been told to cosplay Rinoa a lot but ironically I never have :S I've cosplayed as Tifa once and a snail and that's about it xD Maybe this halloween I might :lol:

Mortgage...sends shivers down my spine just thinking about it D:

Shiny
10-10-2015, 07:31 PM
Considering that most cats are Satan incarnate, I'm going to have to go with puppies. Also I saw the most beautiful puppy in the world the other day with a pacifier in it's mouth making puppy dog eyes.

Ayen
10-10-2015, 08:36 PM
Ayen no can have. Ayen is allergic to both. Ayen can never feel the love of puppies/kittens. WHY GOD WHY?! :cry:

Mahad
10-10-2015, 10:45 PM
Puppies hands down. Never have been a cat fan, but I do like puppies the most.

Rin Heartilly
10-11-2015, 08:15 AM
Ayen no can have. Ayen is allergic to both. Ayen can never feel the love of puppies/kittens. WHY GOD WHY?! :cry:

D:

But there are breeds of dogs for allergic people too! Schnauzers, poodles, maltese, afgan hounds, bichon frise, portuguese water dogs...etc they're all hypoallergenic and they don't shed hair :D

Bri
10-11-2015, 01:20 PM
Easy! Puppies.

Night Fury
10-12-2015, 07:39 AM
Nothing can top how awesome it is to lie on your back in the puppy pen and have 10 puppies run all over you and jump on you and stuff.

source - KC registered breeder.

Bubba
10-12-2015, 08:32 AM
Nothing can top how awesome it is to lie on your back in the puppy pen and have 10 puppies run all over you and jump on you and stuff.

I have a similar fantasy but it takes place in a Game of Thrones style brothel and doesn't involve puppies.

Erm... I mean puppies. That's my answer.

Shiny
10-12-2015, 04:38 PM
Yeah I'm allergic to some dogs and cats not the hypoallergenic ones that don't shed. I didn't know English Bulldogs shed a lot and that was a rude awakening for my nostrils. My Schanuzer I've never had a problem with as she doesn't shed at all and is fairly easy to groom as well as her hair rarely gets matted.

Mirage
10-12-2015, 05:13 PM
Perhaps kittens. No, definitely kittens. Did i mention that i voted for kittens? Cause I totally did vote for kittens.

starlet
10-12-2015, 11:01 PM
WHY ARE YOU MAKING ME CHOOSE D:

Loony BoB
10-13-2015, 01:34 PM
That moment when you vote and find out you just broke a tie. Aww yeah. I know it won't last, but aww yeah. xD

Kittens.

Ixtli
10-14-2015, 05:52 PM
Cats...I don't know.

Mirage
10-14-2015, 05:56 PM
Good noob, making the right choices from day one.

Perducci
10-21-2015, 12:20 AM
Puppies. Always puppies.

Mr. Carnelian
10-21-2015, 11:52 PM
Can I be controversial and say that I don't really like either?

I much prefer fully grown cats and dogs. I've always found that I know where I stand far more with them than with kittens and puppies. Kittens and puppies are fragile and unpredictable.

Dat Matt
10-24-2015, 01:22 AM
Puppies. A litter of Kittens may actually kill me.

Allergic to cats. Life is cruel

Pant Leg Eater from the Bad World
10-24-2015, 02:06 AM
You can only pick one.

no

Fynn
10-24-2015, 05:48 AM

D:

But there are breeds of dogs for allergic people too! Schnauzers, poodles, maltese, afgan hounds, bichon frise, portuguese water dogs...etc they're all hypoallergenic and they don't shed hair :D

That's true for cats as well! It's either Birmans or Siberians, I can't remember which, since they look similar. Ironically enough, they are fluffy, and the bald Sphynxes actually do cause allergic reactions as well.