PDA

View Full Version : Game Collections You'd Like to See

Scotty_ffgamer
09-11-2015, 03:06 AM
Is there any particularly game studio or even just a series that you'd like to see a collection for (either comprehensive or collections split by console generations)?

I'm currently downloading the Rare Replay collection which is what got me thinking about this topic.

Wolf Kanno
09-12-2015, 05:27 AM
Squenix needs to make a Seiken Densetsu collection. Release all the games in one collection including the few that never got released over here. SaGa would be my other choice and hey guess what, both games are turning 25 this/next year. Would be a great opportunity to reintroduce the franchises abroad.

Atlus needs to do similar releases for Shin Megami Tensei (just use the PS1 ports) and Persona.

Konami needs to do a real collection for Silent Hill and I would love one for Dance Dance Revolution as well.

Vermachtnis
09-12-2015, 07:31 AM
It's only got two games, but Mega Man Legends. The original series has a few, X has one, Zero has one. Why not Legends. I swear they're mocking me by naming the latest collection LEGacy.

Also, I'd love a Capcom Disney collection.

Colonel Angus
09-13-2015, 08:58 AM
LJN Licensed Game Collection

Fynn
09-13-2015, 10:09 AM
I want a full KH HD collection on PS4, Vita or Steam.

Formalhaut
09-13-2015, 10:10 AM
I agree that a Persona collection would be great. I'd personally like to see a Professor Layton collection as well.

Vyk
09-14-2015, 01:49 AM
Shining Force and Dragon Force. Half of either series was never officially released stateside, and they're both my favorites in SRPGs

Outside of non ridiculously obscure stuff, I think Namco would win an award or something if they made some sort of anthology of PS4/PC compatible Tales of games

I wonder if the kiddies would appreciate an HD release of the KotOR games, or Jade Empire. I have my doubts though, but I'd appreciate it. Fortunately their PC counterparts are capable of being mouse-only games, so my arms don't hate me for playing KB&M style (I play most PC games with a gamepad, mostly because I don't have a computer desk, and outside of typing, playing games makes my arms ache)

Pumpkin
09-17-2015, 05:51 PM
Tales of series. Yes. Yes.

Pike
09-19-2015, 10:29 AM
They should've put all of the TES games, including the weird side titles, in the Elder Scrolls Anthology. But they did not :(

I also want a Warcraft 1/2/3 collection

Pheesh
09-19-2015, 10:58 AM
Kingdom Hearts and all the 3D GTA games.

Rez09
09-19-2015, 01:53 PM
Tales of series. Yes. Yes.

http://media.giphy.com/media/FjeGBljESVAzu/giphy.gif

Yeah, I'd love to see collections of the older games, especially if they include games we didn't get over here like ToR and ToD2, or some of the Narikiri games.

Squenix needs to make a Seiken Densetsu collection. Release all the games in one collection including the few that never got released over here. SaGa would be my other choice and hey guess what, both games are turning 25 this/next year. Would be a great opportunity to reintroduce the franchises abroad.

Yuuuuuuuus! >: D

Both series are a bit underappreciated and I'd love to own them in some legitimate way. A collection would also be a great way to boost interest in the upcoming SaGa title as well.

Rostum
09-21-2015, 07:07 AM
I'd love a Capcom Disney collection.

That'd be nice! Though there are also some other Disney console games from the 90's I'd add to that collection too.

Possibly an unpopular opinion but in light of the recent Kingdom Hearts HD releases (i.e. Kingdom Hearts 1.5HD, 2.5HD and 2.8HD) I wouldn't mind a Final Fantasy 7 Compilation release. Since they're working on a full-blown remake for Final Fantasy 7, what better way to hype it up with a PS4 release that includes HD remasters of Before Crisis, Crisis Core, perhaps even the original game which they're releasing on PS4 anyways, and Dirge of Cerberus.

sharkythesharkdogg
09-22-2015, 07:36 PM
After watching Pumpkin play them, there's a few of the older Atelier games I'd like to try that never made it over here.

A collection of those.

Ayen
12-05-2015, 04:51 AM
A Genesis Collection that includes X-Men 2 Clone Wars, Cyborg Justice, and the Road Rash games. There are a couple of others I'd like to see on there like Battletoads & Double Dragon, Street Fighter II, Mortal Kombat II, and Doom, but those are multi-platforms so they probably wouldn't be doable.