PDA

View Full Version : How excited are you for FFXV?

Pike
11-11-2015, 05:01 PM
Is anyone actually HYPED :hyper: for this?

Pumpkin
11-11-2015, 06:02 PM
Kind of excited

fat_moogle
11-11-2015, 06:45 PM
Kind of excited. Ask me again after the March event and then hopefully I'll be OMFGEXCITEDOMFG11!!!!!!

Fynn
11-11-2015, 06:48 PM
very

Ayen
11-11-2015, 09:24 PM
If you divided my excitement levels the following would happen:

http://i.imgur.com/8sxv241.jpg

I have a hard time understanding how anyone can be hyped for a game that's been in development for nine years and still doesn't have as much as a release date yet, but I gave up trying to understand the fanbase years ago.

Freya
11-11-2015, 10:10 PM
I'm kind of excited. What I have seen has been interesting and exciting. The problem of me being super excited is that it's had such a long development cycle.

starlet
11-12-2015, 03:28 AM
I'd be more excited if I had a ps4 and playing it was feasible. It's OK! Who knows, maybe it won't be out yet by the time I get that ps4 :D

Bubba
11-12-2015, 08:42 AM
I'm actually excited for this game. There's been a lot criticism already about the fact that it's four guys as the main party so far. Shame on Square Enix for trying a new dynamic after having a female lead in the previous three games. True, it may not work and it may put female FF fans off but I'm going to reserve judgement until I see the finished product.

maybee
11-12-2015, 02:35 PM
Nope ! Not looking forward to Final Fantasy ! Backstreet Boys at all. But I'm sure when it comes out, it's going to be Larger Than Life
:wacky:

http://i.imgur.com/X5OGT.jpg

Formalhaut
11-12-2015, 02:59 PM
I am cautiously excited. Like Bubba, having four guys revealed as the main party is okay as long as there are women who are confirmed later on, though I will be disappointed if there aren't any female playable characters.

The gameplay looks interesting enough and it does look grand.

Del Murder
11-12-2015, 06:25 PM
It's been going on for too long that my hype has died down. I'm still interested in how it will be received and will make my decision based on that but it's no longer a day 1 100% purchase for me. I almost definitely will purchase it but it's not something I'm highly anticipating.

Shiva95
11-13-2015, 01:36 PM
I'm very excited. It's been a while since I didn't play a FF game for the first time :)

FFNut
11-16-2015, 06:26 AM
I'm trying to get excited but everything I see is what makes me hate the newer FF titles. I'm not into them driving a car on the highway yet hopping out and slashing away with swords. One thing that made me hate XIII was how all these trains guards hav guns shooting like mad but it was with true bad guy aim. honestly I'm for taking guns out of the FF world all together. Also the battle system looks choppy and slow for what they have. I will buy it, but it will be a if I get to it I'll play it after I replay other stuff.

Laddy
11-16-2015, 05:04 PM
I'm quite excited for it! Naturally I'm skeptical of a few things (open world, real-time combat) but that's more out of "I wonder how it'll work in a Final Fantasy" instead of "I don't like that". The story, music, and characters seem interesting enough and it looks gorgeous. I need more information but let's be honest, I'll be getting it Day 1 pretty much regardless.