PDA

View Full Version : Tom Clancy games

Lazerface
09-25-2015, 08:00 PM
Anyone played em? I love em all. Especially Rainbow Six and Ghost Recon. Definitely tactical FPS and TPS and pretty realistic in a least the ways how you can get killed and how much damage you can take. So anyone here like em?

Shiny
09-26-2015, 02:26 AM
Yes, some of my favorite stealth action games are within the Splinter Cell series. I really enjoyed the first one, the second one was okay, Chaos Theory (the third one) was fantastic and argurably the best. I also have both versions of Double Agent for Xbox and Xbox 360. They were both really different. I pretty much have all the Splinter Cells. Apparently Rainbow Six is really good as well, but I haven't checked that out yet.

Ayen
09-26-2015, 07:41 AM
No, but he shares my name, so the games better be good, or else I'm gonna have to kill him.

Old Manus
09-27-2015, 11:42 AM
I played Rogue Spear so much in days gone by I could probably do the levels blindfolded. Shame it doesn't work properly on Win8 and up. Dat terrorist hunt mode doe.

Laddy
10-02-2015, 04:11 AM
The first three Splinter Cells are excellent and some of the RTS games are great. I haven't played the last few years' worth of games.

But overall, I tend to like Clancy games.

Loony BoB
10-02-2015, 12:55 PM
I have Splinter Cell: Conviction and I found that game to be extremely fun.