09-27-2015, 10:47 AM
Love and tolerate everyone ^^.
hugs

Psychotic
09-27-2015, 04:06 PM
Hello Rufsie! Welcome to our forum!

Ayen
09-27-2015, 08:03 PM
Welcome to Wrong on Final Fantasy. Where people from all across the world come together to be wrong on a wide variety of topics including, but not limited to: Final Fantasy, video games, movies, music, television, politics, religion, and day-to-day life. We here at WoFF believe being wrong is an art form, so we're not just wrong on a simplistic level. But we're wrong on an intellectual, ethical, and objective level, and with the "How to be Wrong" handbook, you can be a part of the action and join such Wrong Legends like Shorty, Fynn, Loony BoB, and every single FFXIII fan.

To get you started here's your very own :monster: emote. Don't forget to pre-order the T-Shirt, and we'll get somebody to make it eventually.

fat_moogle
09-28-2015, 12:56 AM
& a hi hi to you too :)

Sephex
09-28-2015, 12:58 AM
Welcome to the forums! I hope you have a great time, and make cool posts that makes people say, "Hey. I should post some more because that guy is cool." Then you are all like, "These guys are cool. There are also hot women here. I really should post more!" Then they are like, "Yeah, man. Stick around. You can do the things and we can be cool. Live life." Then you be all like, "Totally. Like milk and cereal, man. Not too much or else you'll make the bottom cereal soggy."

Basically, like that.

NeoCracker
09-28-2015, 01:56 AM
Whats up. I am dashie ^^.
I love me some games and stuff. So i thought i'd join up ^^

Rarity is bet Pony. O_O

Richard
10-15-2015, 06:35 PM
Hey man. How's it going? Welcome to FF.