PDA

View Full Version : Which would you rather: Hair Edition

Colonel Angus
11-23-2015, 05:01 PM
This may apply more to guys, but everyone is free to vote: If you HAD TO got through one of these, which would you rather, go bald or go gray?

Bubba
11-23-2015, 05:11 PM
Definitely going grey. I have a full head of hair in my thirties and I absolutely love it. Greys are coming thick and fast though so good old Just For Men is a regular purchase for me now :p

Bald can be a good look also but this is very dependant on your head shape.

However, if you are hugely balding and what hair you have left is entirely grey... you may as well just get a native American Indian to scalp you.

Psychotic
11-23-2015, 05:15 PM
WHAT IS WITH THESE FUCKING POLL QUESTIONS

Rin Heartilly
11-23-2015, 05:29 PM
Definitely go grey! My long hair is my pride and joy, if I lost it I'd lose all my MP, all of it :(

Vermachtnis
11-23-2015, 06:13 PM
Sometimes I wonder what I'd look like bald.

Freya
11-23-2015, 06:58 PM
My mom and dad both have greyed really pretty grey silver hair. So genetically i'm going to have fabulously silver hair. Plus if I want to dye it pastel colors, i wouldn't have to bleach it first.

Fynn
11-23-2015, 06:59 PM
Gray is so sexy! Like, how is this even a question?

My dad and grandpa both went gray pretty early, so there's a pretty big chance my hair will turn gray soon too.

Ayen
11-23-2015, 07:01 PM
Go grey. You can always dye over it. If that's not allowed, I still think--as a woman--I'd look better with grey hair than a bald head (although some women can rock a bald head).

And for what it's worth, bald men can be incredibly attractive.

Do you mind telling this to my mom? Every time I think about shaving my head just to try it she's like, "Women don't like bald men." And I'm just all, "What make you think I'm doing it for women?" Every time man.

That said, I'd go gray. That way I can tie my hair into a ponytail, grow a beard, and dress up as Revolver Ocelot!

Big D
11-23-2015, 07:05 PM
I'm doing both, slowly but surely. I feel left out, yet paradoxically included in this poll.

blackmage_nuke
11-23-2015, 07:25 PM
Grey hair can a;ways be dyed, bald hair cant be unbalded as far as I know. And even if I couldnt dye it I'd rather have gray hair than no hair at all. I like having a nice protected scalp. Also if I didnt want the grey hair I could always shave it.

Bri
11-23-2015, 07:52 PM
I go for bald, i can always turn to wigs. As a woman, speaking for my self, I don't want to deal with gray hair, having to keep dyeing and all that stressfull stuff that comes along with it which will end up only damaging my hair ending up with hair loss anyway. So I go for bald. Bald is beautiful :bigsmile:

Formalhaut
11-23-2015, 10:08 PM
Oh, Mr. Carny will go bald. His hairline is already fairly high. His dad went bald as well fairly early in life, something I will have to come to terms with because he has lovely hair.

I'm not sure if I will or not. Definitely much later than Mr. Carny will. To be honest, I think grey/silver hair is actually pretty attractive.

Colonel Angus
11-23-2015, 10:33 PM
WHAT IS WITH THESE smurfING POLL QUESTIONS
I've got a few grays, so the question came to mind. Honestly, you did cross my mind when I posted it. I was like, "Should I post this, Psycho'll probably get upset." :lol:

Go grey. You can always dye over it. If that's not allowed, I still think--as a woman--I'd look better with grey hair than a bald head (although some women can rock a bald head).

And for what it's worth, bald men can be incredibly attractive.

I guess dying would be acceptable. My Mom & Grandmother dyed their hair for a long time, & to me, it always seemed like a hassle. Eventually, they both gave in. However, my Grandfather still has (mostly) black hair, even though he's in his 80s. He didn't start graying until 5 or so years ago. People always thought he colored his hair.

I go for bald, i can always turn to wigs. As a woman, speaking for my self, I don't want to deal with gray hair, having to keep dyeing and all that stressfull stuff that comes along with it which will end up only damaging my hair ending up with hair loss anyway. So I go for bald. Bald is beautiful :bigsmile:

Somebody please get a pic of Bri & photoshop her w/ "The Larry Fine" hairdo.

Ayen
11-23-2015, 11:33 PM
My mom always dye her hair when the gray starts to show. I think my dad does it too, but I don't think his turn back as often as my mom. Either that or I just haven't noticed.

Madame Adequate
11-24-2015, 01:46 AM
I'd rather go grey because options remain and it can lead to distinguishedness. However, bald can work too, just look at Picard. However again, I have a big weirdly shaped head so I don't think I would look good bald.

Laddy
11-27-2015, 11:16 PM
I'd rather be a hot dad that girls fantasize about during sleepovers than the guy who asks to borrow cigarettes outside a Wendy's parking lot.

Shiny
11-28-2015, 10:45 PM
Gray because some people look good gray anyway especially men who become silver foxes. You can always dye it for cheap, but there aren't many wigs that look good for cheap. Who the fuck would actually choose to be bald unless they are a glorious big black man with shapely head?

fire_of_avalon
12-03-2015, 01:46 AM
If I didn't have a weird sent in my head I probably already would've tried shaving it to see if I liked it. But I DO have a weird dent so its grey for me! I aleady have some silver in there so it shouldn't be long now.

Araciel
12-03-2015, 02:37 AM
Obviously grey, though I do have a nice round head, so it wouldn't be too bad.