PDA

View Full Version : Unanswered Questions

The Captain
10-08-2015, 01:03 AM
Having played these games for a long time now, do you still find yourself left wondering at a few of the deeper mysteries?

Do you sometimes wake up at night, trying to tease out the answers?

What would life itself be like if there were an a solution to the endless puzzles that still endure all of these years later?

I'm talking of course about this:

Why, oh why, was there a jail cell in the basement of the Water Palace in Secret of Mana? All these years later, I still wonder if I perhaps missed some side quest or adventure that took place in there.

So, what about you? Can you solve this enigma?

What other questions do you still have about classic games all these years later?

Take care all.

Loony BoB
10-08-2015, 04:38 PM
I find I have this problem with TV series a lot more than with video games. However, the XIII mythology fascinated me and I'd love to know more about the world of Pulse. The potential for interesting stories in that world really was huge.

Wolf Kanno
10-09-2015, 04:31 AM
Obviously that is where the Sage kept the virgins she farmed for blood to maintain her beauty. She's over 500 years old and looks to be in her twenties and do you ever see many teenagers in this game beyond the main party? :shifty:

The Captain
10-09-2015, 05:00 PM
Ah, so the Sage is actually the stealth villain of the whole game! Layers upon layers.

Take care all.

Wolf Kanno
10-11-2015, 10:35 PM
I wouldn't say she's a stealth villain, just not as wholesome as we're led to believe. The Mana world is a pretty messed up place despite the cute art style.