PDA

View Full Version : Game not being good enough for the regular internet user

Rufsie
10-11-2015, 02:48 PM
I was watching through some comments on Sonic Adventure series. What i don't get is how complainy these net users are? I mean look, Eggman clearly says she have 15 minutes before the Island blows up. So she gives herself 5 minutes to get all the emeralds and then escape with 10 minutes to do so. I mean, its like they hate challenges in general and just want every game to be a cake level for them (Or just work like a cinematic movie :P like most new games).

I just kinda think the level was sorta ok. The only thing i got confused was how to open the safes. Only to figure out i had to activate some switch upstairs.

Just wondering if there has been a game you like using your mind to, puzzle solving type of thing. And experienced some complainy net users.

What do you think about it in general?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KbAhyOWRCqw

Wolf Kanno
10-11-2015, 10:15 PM
I hear this type of whining when dealing with the SMT/Persona series. That and any game that follows old school "trial and error" gameplay which I understand can be absolutely infuriating for people not prepared for it but it can also be cathartic for those who do enjoy it.

Ayen
10-12-2015, 05:09 AM
Everybody who uses the internet is a complainy net user about one thing or another. But no, I can't think of anything I enjoy on the puzzle spectrum.

Christmas
12-13-2022, 08:19 AM
Any games that require a lot of grinding