PDA

View Full Version : Breakin the law >:)

Team_Wingless
10-17-2015, 03:18 PM
Uhhh...So I guess this serves as my inaugural post. Also testing out the sig to make sure I didn't inadvertently break the website from my (not)smartphone. Wouldn't want to break any laws. :P

I'm an unauthorized tie-in novelist on an author/artist team based out of NYC. I wrote a full novelization of one of the FF games that ended up winning NANOWRIMO last year (kindly avert your eyes from my signature. It's not important). I'm excited for the event this year, and if there are any Wrimos on this site, hit me up!

Just to get religious preference out of the way; I'm in the 9&12 club, do not pray at the Church of 7 :)

Ayen
10-17-2015, 06:28 PM
Stop breaking the law asshole! >:0 (I kid, I kid)

The Church of 7 murdered the Church of 9 in the great Religion Wars of 2015, and it will do so again in 2016, 2017, and onward until the end of time :colbert:

Welcome to the site. I'm Ayen, Resident Critic. Nice to meet you.

Team_Wingless
10-18-2015, 11:00 AM
Ooh, a critic! I love critics. They call me out on my bullshit.

Well this looks like it's gonna be fun. I've been looking for a fan site that wasn't chalk full of weeaboo, at least not up to the eyeballs. 7 vs 9 is sectarian violence now, 15 is outright Jihad. These things never end well. The next game is going to be set in space with dragons and an FPS lightning gun.

Team_Wingless
10-18-2015, 11:01 AM
Bulltrout? That's a new one. I like it.

Ayen
10-18-2015, 09:18 PM
The next game is going to be set in space with dragons and an FPS lightning gun.

That would be AWESOME!

Team_Wingless
10-21-2015, 01:24 AM

That would be AWESOME!

Lol wut? Guess dungeon crawlers are dead. Now I see the rationale for the over-the-top storylines. :P

NeoCracker
10-26-2015, 05:44 AM
Dungeon crawlers are well and alive!

I just wish I could get into them, but they are all first person perspective, and that murders RPG's for me. ;_;

Team_Wingless
11-06-2015, 03:28 AM
You know that kinda does it for me too. I'm playing Earthbound right now though and it's a top-down third person, with pretty decent graphics for an NES game (wow retro). A lot of cool dungeon crawlers are on the old systems, very few on the new ones, and I never got into Diablo. :/

Jiro
11-08-2015, 04:43 AM
I trust your word count is steadily rising. I am not participating this year as I am adventuring instead, but it is always nice to see another brave soul.

NeoCracker
11-08-2015, 12:55 PM
You know that kinda does it for me too. I'm playing Earthbound right now though and it's a top-down third person, with pretty decent graphics for an NES game (wow retro). A lot of cool dungeon crawlers are on the old systems, very few on the new ones, and I never got into Diablo. :/

I love Earthbound! But not a Dungeon Crawler, and it's SNES. :p