PDA

View Full Version : Help !

maybee
10-18-2015, 03:57 AM
I just brought a PSP Vita as my original PSP broke and I just downloaded this game, but I can't seem to run away from battles and it's frustrating the fuck out of me ? I pressed the buttons that I thought are the running away from battle buttons, but nothing seems to work ? There seems to be lacking R2 and L2 buttons ?
:stare:

Colonel Angus
10-18-2015, 09:35 PM
I looked it up. Is there a rear touch pad? Someone mentioned the top corners represent the L2 & R2 buttons. touch both corners to run from battle.

maybee
10-19-2015, 02:56 PM
I looked up the controls and it said that those buttons are not in use. I changed the controls to make things work. I don't know why Sony didn't just add a normal L2 and R2 buttons instead of just a strange touch pad thing that they have disabled for the game anyways. I'm guessing they only work for newer games and Sony didn't have retro games in mind.

Bubba
10-19-2015, 03:27 PM
I looked up the controls and it said that those buttons are not in use. I changed the controls to make things work. I don't know why Sony didn't just add a normal L2 and R2 buttons instead of just a strange touch pad thing that they have disabled for the game anyways. I'm guessing they only work for newer games and Sony didn't have retro games in mind.

Yeah, I just change the controls as well. I do it on FFVII when trying to rebuild stamina during chocobo races. It's very annoying.