PDA

View Full Version : I have become an über nerd

Fynn
10-21-2015, 06:07 PM
Beat Shin Megami Tensei 1 for the first time, of which I am really proud. It wasn't as hard as I expected, though, but still! Beat one of those legendary hardcore RPGs! Cowabunga!

Any gaming achievements of yours you're especially proud of yourself?

Karifean
10-22-2015, 07:56 PM
Just beat story mode of Touhou 7 Perfect Cherry Blossom without continuing and I feel like a total champ.

I guess my biggest accomplishments would be beating Battletoads, Kaizo Mario World (the first one) and the Kaizo 3 Final Boss. The latter two with infinite lives but no savestates, the former absolutely legit. Oh, and also beating Black Battler in Ougon Musou Kyoku, although that starts getting easy after a while.

Although the single challenge I'm most proud of is beating Major Numerus in FF X-2 INT with YRP, no Invulnerability, no Physical/Magical Immunity, no Mighty Guard+, no Mascot, Active Mode, Fast Battle Speed. I actually wrote a program that tracks his AI and tells me his moves three turns in advance just for that. That was an exhilarating 2-3 hours.

Shauna
10-22-2015, 08:18 PM
I got two whole pure platinum medals in a single level of Bayonetta 2 today.

I am officially a pro. Ignore the rest of the crap tier medals I got.

Mr. Carnelian
10-25-2015, 01:31 AM
I got two whole pure platinum medals in a single level of Bayonetta 2 today.

I am officially a pro. Ignore the rest of the crap tier medals I got.

Pff. A mere trifle. I've got Pure Platinum awards for all but one of the levels of Bayonetta. Take that. :p

Shauna
10-25-2015, 11:20 AM
I am crap at Bayonetta (2). Leave me alone to my little victories.

Karifean
10-26-2015, 02:47 PM
Just managed to beat Yukari Yakumo. I feel like a god right now :D

Ultima Shadow
10-27-2015, 01:36 AM
Beating Sephiroth in KH while taking no damage, finishing FF6 at the lowest possible levels... beating FF7 with no materia, standard equipment and solo character... beating Omega Weapon in FF8 blindfolded (and in many other fashions)... and various other FF challanges I used to do back in the day.

Touhou. Simply beating all Touhou games in the main series on Normal (except the PC98 ones).

I'm also proud of winning the swedish pokemon VGC championships this year.

Just managed to beat Yukari Yakumo. I feel like a god right now :D

...but this, too, is probably still the achievement I'm the most proud of, personally. At least, none of the other accomplishments felt quite that good afterwards.

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c344/AGAFURO/Yukari1.png
"My, and I was barely even
awake during that battle. Now,
why don't you both go download
the 'Ultra mode' patch? It will
only double all of my bullets."