PDA

View Full Version : Superman... 64! ಠ_ಠ

Ayen
10-21-2015, 06:38 PM
For those of you who remember my Top 11 Worst Games list, you'll know that I rated this as #2 of the worst games I ever played. And now I'd like to discuss more in-depth why this game sucks ass!

https://youtu.be/9gxxjDy1Ioc

To my surprise I discovered there's actually a way to play it without the rings as I show in the video. I don't know if that's news to anyone, but it sure was news to me. Cheat codes ftw! Except that one part. Then ftl. Since it was the Colonel who I believe suggested I review this, I blame him. I blame him for all my woes.

Has anyone else suffered as I have suffered?

Formalhaut
10-22-2015, 05:20 PM
Oh, I remember this game cropping up in all kinds of 'worst game' lists. I'm impressed you're not scarred for life. Now go review ​Big Rigs: Over the Road Racing.

Del Murder
10-22-2015, 05:35 PM
My brother bought this game, either because he loves Superman or because he heard it was so bad that he had to see it for himself. I think I played it for like two minutes and got bored/frustrated.

Ayen
10-22-2015, 07:56 PM
Oh, I remember this game cropping up in all kinds of 'worst game' lists. I'm impressed you're not scarred for life. Now go review ​Big Rigs: Over the Road Racing.

That's my secret, Formal. I'm always scarred ಠ_ಠ