PDA

View Full Version : Nier: Automata Announced

Wolf Kanno
10-30-2015, 06:54 AM
This happened awhile ago but Nier is getting a sequel.

ARHVKZ5K1b0

In the distant future, Earth has been invaded by aliens using Living Machines to win their war. Manking retreats to the moon where they stage a counter attack using advance androids called YoRHa to try and retake the planet. You play as YoRHa No. 2 Model B, who is one of the lone survivors of the counter-offense. Now you explore the remains of Earth and battle the Living Machines to retake it for mankind.

DMKA
10-31-2015, 12:13 AM
I played the original Nier (Gestalt), and while it was one of the most different and creative RPGs I'd played in a very long while at that point, I didn't really care for it much. But this....looks nothing like the original Nier! It looks more like Bayonetta or Metal Gear Rising. I can't wait to play it. It looks fun.

Vyk
11-03-2015, 01:32 AM
Yeah. I feel bad that I never got into Nier. Trailers make it look awesome. But it must take quite a few hours to get that epic and chaotic because I rented it and played it for a few hours and got really bored with it. Hopefully this one doesn't take so long to get interesting.

FinalxxSin
11-03-2015, 02:33 AM
I never played the first game, but this trailer has me so hyped!

Wolf Kanno
11-03-2015, 04:40 AM
I like the fact Akihiko Yoshida is doing the character designs, I love his work. I need to finally sit down and play through Drakengard and Nier.