PDA

View Full Version : November Game Releases

Ayen
11-01-2015, 11:13 PM
Does anything good even come out in November? Let's see.

2nd: Sonic Lost World [Win]
Sonic on PC? Something doesn't smell right.

3rd: Anno2205 [Win]
What happened to the first 2204?
Need for Speed [PS4] [XBO]
Another reboot. How quaint. Open world racing? That's a thing?
Dragon Fin Soup [Win] [PS3] [PS4] [PSVita] [Mac] [Lin]
Sound tasty.

5th: Mushihimesama [Win]
Yeah, there's no way I'm going to be able to pronounce that. Your name is officially Mush.

6th: Call of Duty: Black Ops III [Win] [PS3] [PS4] [X360] [XBO]
Another call? Look, guys, if he hasn't picked up the phone by now he's never going to!
The Peanuts Movie: Snoopy's Grand Adventure [PS4] [3DS] [WiiU] [X360] [XBO]
Ah, another video game tie-in to a feature motion picture. Be very, very afraid.
Yo-kai Watch [3DS]
But who watches the Yo-kai?

10th: Fallout 4 [Win] [PS4] [XBO]
I heard a disturbing sound. As if a thousand voices screamed in orgasm, and were suddenly silenced.
Rise of the Tomb Raider [X360] [XBO]
Rising from what? Obscurity? Good title.
Rodea the Sky Soldier [3DS] [WiiU] [Wii]
I believe I can fly! I believe I can touch the sky! I think about it every night and day. Spread my wings and fly away! But you? You're gonna fall. I believe you're gonna touch the floor! You can't fly. I on the other hand... I can soar!
StarCraft II: Legacy of the Void [Win] [Mac]
Wait, another StarCraft is coming out? No! No! I don't have money! DAMN YOU BLIZZARD I DON'T HAVE ANY MONEY TO GIVE YOU!

13th: Back to the Future: The Game [PS4] [X360] [XBO]
You really should have made October 21st your release date, guys. Missed opportunity there.
Sword Art Online: Lost Song [PS4] [PSVita]
Sword is an art form. An art form that involves separating your body into multiple pieces and then doing fractions.
Football Manager 2016 [Win] [Mac] [Lin]
Our sports fans are going to be thrilled.
Animal Crossing: Amiibo Festival [WiiU]
Why did the animals cross the road? To make another game!

17th: Game of Thrones: Episode 6 — The Ice Dragon [Win] [PS3] [PS4] [X360] [XBO]
My body is ready.
Star Wars: Battlefront [Win] [PS4] [XBO]
Who will win the EoFF bet? :eek:

18th: Deadpool [PS4] [XBO]
ANOTHER re-release! I know just what to do with you. Onward to Next Gen--! Current Gen. Somehow, Current Gen just doesn't have the same ring to it.
Hard West [Win]
Doesn't even have a wiki page. I guess that says it all, really.

19th: Assassin's Creed Syndicate [Win]
The franchise so popular many of its titles are worth five dollars at the bargaining bin.
Valhalla Hills [Win]
I about read that as Valina Hill. Now I'm craving a hill that doesn't exist.

20th: Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon [3DS]
Ooh, it's not just a mystery dungeon. But a SUPER mystery dungeon! Let's see what's inside!
Mario Tennis: Ultra Smash [WiiU]
Because this time, it's personal.

Out of all of these I am most excited for StarCraft, Tomb Raider, and Game of Thrones. While I enjoy Fallout it's not really a game I feel mighty compelled to get outside of my reviews.

Shauna
11-02-2015, 08:29 AM
Game of Thrones Ep 6 will only be a disappointment when compared to Tales of the Borderlands. Oh well. I'll play it anyway, I suppose.

Vyk
11-02-2015, 06:16 PM
This is a rough month. Only thing that interests me is Fallout. But my girlfriend will be playing so much of that. If I got into it our PS4 would never rest and we'd both be bored while the other games. So I've opted to not be all that interested. I've ordered Zero Escape Virtues Last Reward and will finally play that while she roams the wastes

Pete for President
11-05-2015, 12:35 AM
While I very much appreciate the list and it's descriptions it doesn't really tell me whether I should keep an eye out for some of these or what they're about :p

Colonel Angus
11-05-2015, 03:16 AM
I think you forgot to list Snoopy's Grand Adventure. It was released on the 3rd.

Vermachtnis
11-05-2015, 04:10 AM
I didn't know Mushihimesama was getting a release. Also I don't know if I'm going to get Fallout 4 right away or way til the super special awesome game of the forever edition with all DLC is available for twenty bucks.

Ayen
11-05-2015, 05:36 AM
I think you forgot to list Snoopy's Grand Adventure. It was released on the 3rd.

Wikipedia has it listed under the 6th which is where it's at in my post. I have no idea why. Silly, Wikipedia.

Galuf
11-05-2015, 10:21 AM
Fallout 4 and star wars battlefront. Well im less excited for star wars now but oh well. Also this "super mystery dungeon" i cant say. I mean the 1st 2 MD games were amazing (admitidly mostly because of nostalgia but...) the 3rd one was kind of eh... But who knows anything 4 could be a great game.

I like november game releases because it means i dont have to wait so long until i can get one on my birthday lol. Especially last year when ORAS came out 1 day before.

Also that mario tennis ultra smash sounds like its going to be like the football one. I liked that one because it felt dark and evil. I dont even play mario.

Karifean
11-05-2015, 12:04 PM
The Devil on G-string hits the Steam Store in about 9 hours.

Rocket Edge
11-05-2015, 03:43 PM
Picking up Black Ops 3 tomorrow. I didn't bother with Advanced Warfare last year after the shambolic Ghosts & Black Ops 2. The multiplayer looks decent though. If it doesn't interest me I'll be done with the franchise I'd say.

Colonel Angus
11-06-2015, 06:12 AM

Wikipedia has it listed under the 6th which is where it's at in my post. I have no idea why. Silly, Wikipedia.
I think that's the EU release date (Commie bastards :argh:)

DMKA
11-08-2015, 04:04 AM
Currently playing Assassin's Creed Syndicate, and that's the only thing on this list I'm remotely interested in.