PDA

View Full Version : Freemasons

crashNUMBERS
11-03-2015, 06:06 PM
anyone on here one?
anyone know any?

Rin Heartilly
11-03-2015, 06:34 PM
I've seen their organisation in my city, they also made a luxury nursing home for other freemasons in a few suburbs where I live. I've always wondered what exactly they do though, some say it's like a dude hangout and others say they're devil worshippers, I assume whatever it is they discuss must be different to what they used to discuss historically when free-thinking wasn't allowed. But I have always been curious about secret societies in general.

Psychotic
11-03-2015, 07:06 PM
I've had several of them as clients. Doesn't strike me as anything particularly interesting, just a bunch of old rich white dudes getting drunk.

SammieBabe
11-03-2015, 08:34 PM
I've had several of them as clients. Doesn't strike me as anything particularly interesting, just a bunch of old rich white dudes getting drunk.

My encounters with the Masonic groups that travel and do meetings/conventions have been dealing with just that. Old, rich white guys who can be funny, and creepy, and really like hookers.

Colonel Angus
11-04-2015, 03:58 AM
If you want to learn about Freemasons, I'd suggest reading "The Illuminatus! Trilogy" by Robert Shea & Robert Anton Wilson.

DMKA
11-04-2015, 04:52 AM
just a bunch of old rich white dudes getting drunk.

Old, rich white guys
Haha seriously? White guys?

http://s2.postimg.org/b2vfrk1jt/1521701_614605525255146_1595447809_n_jpg_oh_2fbc.jpg

Columbus must be unique then, because every 6 out of 10 Masons you see here are black guys, and most of the Masonic Lodges here are in predominantly black neighborhoods.

I live in a city full of Freemasons. Really, I can't drive anywhere without seeing a minimum of 10 cars with Masonic symbols plastered on them. I've spoke with many of them and done business with them and such, but I don't have any as non-business acquaintances and I've never spoke to any of them about their Masonry.

I think all the crazy conspiracy theories people have conjured up about them are hilarious. I also think it's fun to look back through the USA's history and look up which influential men are (or more easily, aren't) confirmed Masons or at least connected to the organization. It's interesting to say the least.

Old Manus
11-04-2015, 09:49 AM
I remember rumours doing the rounds when I was at school that the headmaster was a freemason. I've seen the Masonic Lodge or whatever you call it near me, they're mostly just local businessmen who get together every so often to discuss and fund each other's projects and do the odd bit of charity work.

maybee
11-04-2015, 11:39 AM
Yes ! My grandfather ! Nothing special about it, he was just a average normal everyday guy. I would be so surprised if the theories about them are true and he was working for a satanic secret club, then again- always beware the nice ones ? 8D

Colonel Angus
11-05-2015, 12:26 AM
Yes ! My grandfather ! Nothing special about it, he was just a average normal everyday guy. I would be so surprised if the theories about them are true and he was working for a satanic secret club, then again- always beware the nice ones ? 8D
They're not Satanic, but they do control the world. :monster:

Considering the state of the world, maybe they are Satanic! :eek:

escobert
11-05-2015, 04:43 AM
Almost everyone in my family is a Mason. I have a really cool 100 year old paper that hangs next to my computer desk from one of my relatives being inducted into a lodge in Maine.

crashNUMBERS
11-05-2015, 02:22 PM
Pics or it didn't happen

Shiny
11-06-2015, 04:35 PM
So Freemasons are basically Templars from AC?

Fynn
11-06-2015, 05:16 PM
I was wondering when this thread would go the Illuminati route. Not if. When.

Colonel Angus
11-07-2015, 07:23 AM
If you can't get Freemasons, the next best thing are Buyonegetonefreemasons.