PDA

View Full Version : Starcraft 2 Megathread

Pike
11-11-2015, 12:05 AM
The Protoss expansion (Legacy of the Void) just came out. Is anyone else playing this?

It's been forever since I played SC2 (because I'm a hipster so I reinstalled Starcraft Brood War and I've been playing that instead) so I'm starting from the beginning again. I always liked the neat gameplay additions to the campaign, stuff like research, being able to upgrade units, and so on, so it's fun to get back into it. I'm excited to get to the new Protoss stuff and I HEARD A RUMOR THAT REAVERS ARE BACK, that would be awesome so I hope that's true!

theundeadhero
11-11-2015, 07:27 AM
I replayed the opening three prologue missions and then played the first mission tonight. There's so much life getting in the way to play as much as I want though :/

Ayen
11-11-2015, 07:44 AM
No haz monies. Maybeh I steal it? End justify the means.

Slothy
11-11-2015, 01:26 PM
It's remembrance day today. I shall honour our fallen veterans by fighting alien scum. Already half through from last night actually and just woke up to dive back in.

En taro Tassadar!

Freya
11-11-2015, 01:39 PM
I finally am getting a computer that can handle sc2 but I have to work through wings and swarm first before I can get to void. Super excited to do so though!

StarCraft is my bae. I remember we made a "computer club" in elementary that just was us playing StarCraft in the mornings.

Slothy
11-11-2015, 08:36 PM
You're in for a treat Freya. Now go kick ass with Raynor's raider/for the swarm/for Aiur!

Ayen
11-11-2015, 08:47 PM
It's remembrance day today. I shall honour our fallen veterans by fighting alien scum. Already half through from last night actually and just woke up to dive back in.

En taro Tassadar!

Best way to do it, honestly.

Rostum
11-13-2015, 05:35 AM
Ah, I want to play it. But I haven't the time, and I haven't touched SC2 for at least a year. I'm incredibly rusty. D:

Pike
11-13-2015, 10:30 AM
Ah, I want to play it. But I haven't the time, and I haven't touched SC2 for at least a year. I'm incredibly rusty. D:

Do what I'm doing and start from the beginning again! I bet playing all three campaigns in a row is gonna be amazing, I'm super looking forward to getting to the Protoss stuff