PDA

View Full Version : S.O. Completion Tasks

Saber
11-11-2015, 01:08 AM
I'm only talking about the red letter (story based) SOs. They seem to be extremely difficult during Operation MA Demolition. At one point I gotta kill a leader with a killsight but all I can do is fail cause I kill him in a break sight. Is there a list or anything that I can read so I am more prepared?

I've done every mission up to Op. MA Dem. and I think I am going to try the others until I get back to the story line so I can save. I really want the items/magics/etc that they give so yeah any help will be appreciated.

EDIT : To Answer my own question is it is easier if you unlock all the missions first. Should take two playthroughs. This allows all missions to be unlocked. From there you can start another playthrough to save during harder missions... or you can try over and over again replaying the mission in the start menu.

SO's usually give rewards such as magic, items, weapons, and accessories. "S" rank rewards are the same for Cadet, Officer, Agito and Finis. SO's are also the same. As long as you complete missions you get the rewards.