PDA

View Full Version : New 3ds system transfer question :S

Rin Heartilly
11-13-2015, 11:28 AM
So I have 2 3ds's one is the normal one, the other is an XL and I recently bought a new 3dsXL. Since it uses microSD cards, I wanted to do a system transfer from both 3ds to the new one. But I have two different SD cards (one is 4GB and the other is 16GB) with digital games on both of them :S (The reason for it is that my old 3ds's have touch screen issues because they're old and I'm sick of re-calibrating the screen every hr, and the 3D on the new 3ds is amazing.)
Is there a way to get the digital games from both SD cards to the new 3ds? I know I can redownload games but it won't have my save data :( So here are my hope-filled nooby questions:

1. Is it possible to do a system transfer from my old 3ds to my new one, wait a week and then transfer data from my second 3ds to the new one? Or will the data on the new 3ds be overwritten from the first transfer if I try to do a second one?

2. Is it possible to move the data from both SD cards onto 1 SD card?

3. Can I do a system transfer, transferring the 4GB SD data to the new 3ds, then replace the microSD of the new 3ds and transfer the 16GB data of my other 3ds to the new 3ds with a different microSD card? (Meaning I would have all my transferred data onto 2 separate microSD cards).

I hope I made sense x____x