PDA

View Full Version : Greetings

iXanon
11-24-2015, 06:51 PM
In case I don't see ya... Good morning, good afternoon, good evening and good night!

I've been a fan of the Final Fantasy series since a friend introduced me to VII in 1997 (yikes, almost 20 years! :erm:). I'm currently replaying X (HD Remaster) on the PS3, and VIII on Steam. I'm very much looking forward to both XV and the remake of VII. Also, I'm ashamed to admit the fact that I've never completed IX.

So that's a bit about me, how about you? :shobon:

Freya
11-24-2015, 08:06 PM
Welcome to eyesonff!

You haven't completed IX D: WHAAAT? Get on that when you finish X and VIII. IX is my personal favorite but I know others prefer other entries, it is a fun one though.

Ayen
11-24-2015, 08:11 PM
In case I don't see ya... Good morning, good afternoon, good evening and good night!

I like this new member. Can we keep em?

I'm Ayen, Resident Critic. I was also introduced to the series through FFVII after my brother rented it from Blockbuster. From there I've played all the mainline games except III and XIV. I like movies, video games, and long walks through the woods in my green cameo.

Stay and post lots.

iXanon
11-24-2015, 10:00 PM
You haven't completed IX D: WHAAAT? Get on that when you finish X and VIII.I'd love to, but I've got quite a few RPGs lined up already including Kingdom Hearts and Ni No Kuni (yet to play either of them).

I like this new member. Can we keep em?

I'm Ayen, Resident Critic. I was also introduced to the series through FFVII after my brother rented it from Blockbuster. From there I've played all the mainline games except III and XIV. I like movies, video games, and long walks through the woods in my green cameo.Thanks for the kind words! :smallwave:

I've only very briefly played IV - VI, I really must set some time aside for giving them a decent playthrough.. So many games, so little time.

I like movies too - I've just recently put my DVD collection on to Plex and have quite a nice media centre type setup going on. I've yet to adopt Blu-Ray, and I'm not sure whether I will for a while yet.

Ayen
11-24-2015, 10:19 PM
VI is defo worth a playthrough.

Blu-Ray has better picture which you really start to notice after a while. Started to see the difference myself after comparing the DVD and Blu-Ray of Jurassic World.

FFNut
11-25-2015, 01:09 AM
Welcome I'm Dave, Nutty. I was introduced to the game with the original entry to the series.

Fynn
11-25-2015, 09:32 AM
Hi! Hope you find the people here agreeable :p

Mr. Carnelian
11-25-2015, 12:11 PM

Fat chance of that... :p

NeoCracker
11-26-2015, 01:36 AM
I am very agreeable and the implication I am not is poppycock!

Bubba
11-26-2015, 02:50 PM
Welcome to EOFF!

Great to have you here :D

Laddy
11-29-2015, 08:10 AM
Hello, friendo. Stay a while and enjoy.

Fynn
11-29-2015, 08:12 AM

Fat chance of that... :p

You shut yo flithy mouth :p